Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmaoooo yo I left and came back and this Nigga went scorched earth up here on that hill he dyin on.

:::;Waaaaaaaa

Y’all niggas don’t see children / lil girls when you see skinny women. WELLL I DO DAMNIT!!! Grown womens are supposed to look like stallions otherwise they are little womenss::::

:hov2:
Come on be for real. Just be honest with yourself and say you like women with no tits or ass. Stop playing hard to get.

This my last post on this. Seriously I throught this was a forum where people have discussions and can talk about things in mature, intelligence, and grown up matter. But see it has degenerated into a place where people become mindless consumers and jump on any bandwagon that's give them validation, likes and attention.

Screenshot_20230621_164744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

Lol he has a history of doing this. If you dispute his point, he hates it lol

This was about The Little Mermaid

Just had to say that most people will definitely overlook this. They will take their little black girls to the movies saying this is positive for own black girls to see. But in reality the only thing they will see is you need to go outside your community to find love with a white prince.

fam they are children.. trying to enjoy a childrens movie they probably aint even looking at it through that lens that you might be

Ok see how it is. Have a good day sir

Lol he has a history of doing this. If you dispute his point, he hates it lol

This was about The Little Mermaid
Oh now you want to debate. What did I say wrong. And no I dont hate it. What I hate is you guys dont try to prove your points and instead make child like comments and silly reactions emojis. Just like what @PhenomTheMac just did. But hey I'm out have your fun.

Lamo time after time keep proving my points. Hey if you dont want to be a man just say it. Just out out the closet and live your truth.
You made a declarative statement. Your statement was emphatically proven wrong. Get over it. Move around. You sounding real incel, serial killer-ish, b.

Back