Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hmm so she’s a tennis star who attracts two guys I THINK because of her status or money

Married one of them

The friends seem to stop being as close as time goes

She hurts herself playing tennis

The husband plays against his old friend but there’s gotta be something at play on zendaya’s end

I mean it’s something different and doesn’t look bad really

Hmm so she’s a tennis star who attracts two guys I THINK because of her status or money

Married one of them

The husband plays against his old friend but there’s gotta be something at play on zendaya’s end

Yea but do you think she can play this role. I mean she still looks like a little kid. She doesn't have a body at all and build like a little girl. So who in the hell going to believe she has two guys going after her.

Last edited:

Married one of them

I think it's been done before. Just not with tennis. Trying to think of the movie(s)

These niggas logic be like

“That grown woman too skinny for me so she’s child like and I would never smash”
How is that illogic where men are attracted to full grown women with breast and behinds for healthy child rearing and feeding.

Like come on we all know this but yet some of you act willfully blind to the obvious. Well excuse me for liking develop women.

Back