Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Census shows white population shrinking

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

The U.S. white population has dropped to its smallest share on record, new Census data shows — with rising diversity under 18 and most growth among Hispanic, Asian and Black communities.

Data will be used to redraw House districts and determine how federal funds are distributed.

I read our birth rates aint where it needs to be.

we bout to be 4th in this nation if we don’t promote black love

Black love doesn't equate to people wanting children. A lot of younger people don't want children. And even if they do, they're not trying to have 4 or more kids like the old days.

Very true. My mom and pop got got 10+ brothers and sisters

Very true. My mom and pop got got 10+ brothers and sisters

My dad had 9 siblings from his mom and 7 from his dad. He had 6 kids(5 lived past infancy). I had 4(the most out of my siblings). I don't expect any of my kids to have more than 2. My oldest son has already said that he doesn't want any.

Mass immigration has been used for decades to prop the economy up as native population birth rates have been declining. My country's targeting up to 400,000 immigrants per year. There's only so much a nation's government can do to entice families to have more children. It's a big burden.

Y'all thought them racist cacs were acting stupid before, wait until after they read this shit. Motherfuckers been telling them for years about the great replacement, this gonna have the ones on the fence hooding up real quick.

Be careful out there, y'all. Like, not even joking, be careful.

You gone help ppl with funds to house, educate, clothe, feed and provide suitable health care for all these black babies?
Ain’t that’s what we fighting for in America?

I ain’t saying you’re dirt poor have a bunch of kids.

Also, all blacks folks ain’t broke. And most can afford all of that.

You got something you wanna tell us. My (brother?

Ain’t that’s what we fighting for in America?

I ain’t saying you’re dirt poor have a bunch of kids.

Also, all blacks folks ain’t broke. And most can afford all of that.

You got something you wanna tell us. My (brother?

Most? Most you say huh? ok

Kids cost money and a lot of us want the best for our kids and we know it best not to add more mouths with less resources. We will be alright

Y'all thought them racist cacs were acting stupid before, wait until after they read this shit. Motherfuckers been telling them for years about the great replacement, this gonna have the ones on the fence hooding up real quick.

Be careful out there, y'all. Like, not even joking, be careful.

This information is at least 2, if not more, years old.
And even then their inner circles probably already knew before that.
The big tin foil picture is that WS is aiming for an apartheid-like structure, but significantly more refined.
Just enough for their smaller numbers to still dominate the nation in all areas of activity.

Back