Welcome To aBlackWeb

Celebrity Hall Pass

Joesann Offerman

15275755_750787321742020_4941221434367148032_n.jpg

The things I would do to her...

Don't know who she is but damn it man

Also don't care whom I'm with but they will have to know that Nia Long is whom I will jump ship on them for

I swear I would risk it all for Iris. That episode where HR opened up star labs to the public and she was wearing that red outfit. I might have left my wife that night

I swear I would risk it all for Iris. That episode where HR opened up star labs to the public and she was wearing that red outfit. I might have left my wife that night
Not the same episode but she destroys red

tumblr_o5yihwnXTp1ryj6d5o1_250_zpsqmmom8wj.gif

if Barry ever runs to an alternate universe where me and Iris have like 12 kids....
i will do everything in my power to become a speedster so i can see it fo myself

That outfit really showed off her lil booty too. I can't even lie, Caitlin pretty as hell too
CW DC universe got some winners bruh,

i made a thread before, but they killing it

Iris
Felicity
Amaya
Thea
Teefus
Kara
Laurel
Sara
Caitlyn
Jinx
Nyssa
Cupid
Linda Park
Patty Spivit

They stay brining on winners

Don't know how to post pictures but any of the McDonald sisters. I know they are not familiar to most but they are Jamaican. One is a singer the other one is a TV personality and the third is a yoga instructor. Also chef Ahki before she cut her hair. Jah9 also. Yes there is something they all have in common!!!

do they have to be famous? or like an actress/singer?

b/c the things i would do to cierra rogers

CxNm-hnWQAAhwmc.jpg

Back