Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Calls Out Joe Budden For Negative Press

FwV2XE.gif

Lol Joe has been pretty supportive although sometimes it’s support hate

He also stopped saying her name since she would always take what Joe was saying out of context and come at him

So he was trying to avoid blowback

Also with the way cardi is talking lol she don’t even hate Joe really

Ehh bunch of nothing really but the only thing will be Joe will stop talking about her and it’ll probably hurt her a bit as he was keeping her name Alive and in people’s minds

She should be happy a nigga like Joe keeping her name in the mix, his platform is a huge deal. Her album dropped 6 years ago. Since then, there's been a bunch of failed loosies (to Cardi's standard) trying to get back in the spot she once had

Smh!

Ain’t nobody tuning into that shit

Til she finds another bodak yellow

Said absolutely nobody ever

Yall missing the point
Cardi does everything but put out her album
She been scared to put out a body of work but always got time to get on social media and complain about some shit
Its been about 6-7 years and all this stalling further exposes the fact she cant rap
Shit she cant even find a serviceable ghost writer

Cardi should just get into podcasting. She's funny I'm sure people would tune in

far as I can tell his main criticism of her is that she aint droppin or she scared to drop a project. Dah well. Maybe we'll get a joke or two in passing on the pod Saturday *shrugs*

Yall missing the point
Cardi does everything but put out her album
She been scared to put out a body of work but always got time to get on social media and complain about some shit
Its been about 6-7 years and all this stalling further exposes the fact she cant rap
Shit she cant even find a serviceable ghost writer

Cardi should just get into podcasting. She's funny I'm sure people would tune in

Still can't believe she won the Grammy that year over Victory Lap and Daytona 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back