Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can't stop laughing

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
This nigga's commentary on this video has had me rollin for the past two hours. I had to share this shit with yall.

You know it's serious when you can't finish your sentences, lol.

"Ha
Oh lord, lord
Look
Boy
Look how
Got damn
That bitch phat as
Yeah, y'all women is losin"

Fuck the commentary im impressed

I did not know they made them like THAT

Leave me alone w/ Joanna for a night after a few drinks i jus might do it

Fuck the commentary im impressed

I did not know they made them like THAT

Leave me alone w/ Joanna for a night after a few drinks i jus might do it

No lie, I was gonna post that very sentence verbatim.

Still ain't the real deal but I can definitely see a lotta dudes coppin one for them nights all their booty calls are busy.

im fuckin. the only question i have is.....is it wet?

i am curious where all this is going to go.

will people still want human contact or is it a wrap since you can get ya nut and still keep your money?

My wife was tellin me that there ain't nothin but broads on FB mad as fuck about these dolls. Chicks really outchea talkin mega shit about how dudes gotta be lames in order to want one of these. My wife then said to me "If they can have their dildos why can't men have a fuck doll??? It's the same shit if you ask me..."

Last edited:
My wife was tellin me that there ain't nothin but broads on FB mad as fuck about these dolls. Chicks really outchea talkin mega shit about how dudes gotta be lames in order to want one of these. My wife then said to me "If they can have their dildos why can't men have a fuck doll??? It's the same shit if you ask me..."
i been saying that same shit.....

an i know chicks that use a dildo to spite their man. and i posted a thread where a chick was calling it misogynistic.

the problem i think some chicks are having is that...now they gotta act like they got some sense.

Dildo aint on the same level as this tho lol not at all

Yeah, walking in on your woman with a dildo is a much different experience than walking in on her with a 150lb fuck machine laying on top of her.

Then that fuck machine turn his head all robotically slow and look at you like "what nigga?"

Back