• Sing

• Sang

• Can’t sing at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Mary J Blige Edition

Sing- Can hold and carry a note but doesn’t really have range.
Sang- have range, powerful vocals, a voice that moves you.

I will not stand for this Mary J slander. I bet you K-Ci knows she can really blow tho.

:hahaha:

Seriously tho she’s not known for really having a booming voice but the rare times when she bring it out it’s exceptional.

I'm just saying. She hit every note strongly.🤷🏿‍♂️

The range is there, the voice was on point.

Maybe hey catalog doesn't really highlight her vocal ability..... But the ability is definitely there.

im not gon vote cuz I cant agree that she cant sing at all..she has some skill but that yellin ass a million runs n shit... I cant stand it

Also.. I stand by Family Affair being the worst song every created in music... ever

im not gon vote cuz I cant agree that she cant sing at all..she has some skill but that yellin ass a million runs n shit... I cant stand it

Also.. I stand by Family Affair being the worst song every created in music... ever
So you think she can just sing. She can hold a decent tune.

I'm just saying. She hit every note strongly.🤷🏿‍♂️

The range is there, the voice was on point.

Maybe hey catalog doesn't really highlight her vocal ability..... But the ability is definitely there.
That singing wasn’t it. You can even hear her fuck up a little. Now go play that video after Whitney national anthem and tell me how you feel.

That singing wasn’t it. You can even hear her fuck up a little. Now go play that video after Whitney national anthem and tell me how you feel.
Whitney got one of the best of all time.. That's not a question.
I'm just saying Mary's was very good.

Back