Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can I make this thread? May I PLEASE make this thread???

dodge

Brooklyn Bred
Most of us here are grown men so I know we know better…but this is for any young, impressionable hip hop “nerd”…..

Quit idolizing these rap niggas…..your favorite rapper did some hoe shit once upon a time…

And Idc who it is….name your favorite rapper…I bet he did a sucka move but it was swept under the rug to save his “perfect” image….

The best rappers are also great ACTORS..many of them know how to move people with emotional appeals…and because people are emotional they fall in love with it and call these rappers “the realest”…..

Idc if it’s Mase, Tupac, Andre 3000 or Big L…who cares

ALL GREAT LYRICISTS…and they probably got some street cred without a doubt..but they are still nothing more than just mere mortals who piss the same fluid and get cold feet in the winter just like everyone else while living vicariously through another nigga who was really about that life but probably ended up dead or in jail…

Imma dip……

Don’t forget what I said though….

Quit idolizing these niggas

Last edited:
Most of us here are grown men so I know we know better…but this is for any young, impressionable hip hop “nerd”…..

Quit idolizing these rap niggas…..your favorite rapper did some hoe shit once upon a time…

And Idc who it is….name your favorite rapper…I bet he did a sucka move but it was swept under the rug to save his “perfect” image….

The best rappers are also great ACTORS..many of them know how to move people with emotional appeals…and because people are emotional they fall in love with it and call these rappers “the realest”…..

Idc if it’s Mase, Tupac, Andre 3000 or Big L…who cares

ALL GREAT LYRICISTS…and they probably got some street creed without a doubt..but they are still nothing more than just mere mortals who piss the same fluid and got cold feet in the winter just like everyone else while living vicariously through another nigga who was really about that life but probably ended up dead or in jail…

Imma dip……

Don’t forget what I said though….

Quit idolizing these niggas

awkward-Buscemi.gif

This is for niggas who can’t breathe without Dave East, starlito, Nas, and Axel who is upset Gibbs’ Dad is a cop

got damn you love that dude don't you? lol

pull up ya music library, I kno you got a few of his songs in there

gon & add this 1 too

This is for niggas who can’t breathe without Dave East, starlito, Nas, and Axel who is upset Gibbs’ Dad is a cop
Can’t help yourself mentioning me huh? I still feel like portraying a gangsta image while your dad and brother work in law enforcement and saying you coulda killed someone then turning down a fade to troll on the internet is cornball shit. I said I couldn’t finish the Alfredo album because it came off as forced stop randomly mentioning me nigga

Back