Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can anyone tell me why those 2 dudes left math hoffa podcast?

And yes this is theead worthy

They said Hoffa was getting a bag from Revolt and didn't want to share so he got rid of them. He said they were using their connection to his podcast to steal guests and build their own shit on the side, which violated their contracts and was basically seen as some snake shit.

They claim he owes them money. He says that he wasn't always able to pay them right away when everything was first starting up, but that he's done right by them over time and was actually trying to help them come up before they went behind his back.

Who knows what the truth is.

late-youre-late.gif
.....shit was discussed like 2-3 weeks ago.

Didnt anyone find out why desus n mero broke up??

Like frfr

And while we at...why is the pretty latina leaving the breakfast club??
You mean angela yee? She isnt latina. She is half chinese and black. She got offered her own show so she took the deal.

Angela Yee?(she ain't latina bro),and what's up with Mero calling himself "The KID Mero"? you a whole grown man out here.

Lol @ Angela Yee being Latina...

You mean angela yee? She isnt latina. She is half chinese and black. She got offered her own show so she took the deal.

:mybad:

Well excuse me...bish looked latina to me.

Niggas be thinkin i be knowing these random broads whole 23 and me history and shit.

I dont believe this to be the TRUE story but i also dont really care.

lol who offered her her own show??

Revolt? Comedy central?

Only makes sense..."tune in at 11:30pm, after hell of a week w chalmaine da god. for up late with latina looking anglea YEE on comedy central"

Only to get cancelled after 1 season jus like dat cute lil dyke arab broad from canada, who replaced carson daley

Back