Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Man Truly Be With One Woman?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Not asking if a man can love only one woman, but is it possible for man to be faithful to one for the totality of their relationship?

I guess this can be a two part question. Can you love somebody and not be faithful to them?

Best answer to this question is the scene from Baby Boy with Jodie's explanation

:disnig: Yall niggas lazy as shit, there's multiple questions in the OP

all men don't cheat.
and yes you can love someone and be unfaithful because sex doesn't equate to love.

But why would you want to hurt the one you "love"?

Granted ppl are human and will make mistakes but cheating is often times intentional.

...therefore you went out your way to do some foul shit. That's wack to me.

:disnig: Yall niggas lazy as shit, there's multiple questions in the OP

Yeah but Jodie hit the nail on the head wit his response tho...awww fucc it. Fine.

Yes. Yes it's possible. Some guys would rather deal with one woman, instead of going thru the whole dating.

Is it possible to love some while not being faithful? This where yiu need to refer to Jodie.

I think a man can be with one woman but as ppl say they have to be best friends IMO.
Shid, so sad this doesn't apply to @Moe mammy, her dusty musty dog ass can't keep a man, the men stay leaving out in the middle of the night while both are sleep, . so sad :ha:
Imagine that shit

But I think as a man to be with one woman, she has to be his best friend

I truly believe that a man can be with one woman. It would be a struggle because men are visual. Let's face it, y'all love pussy, ass and titties.

Whether you could love someone and not be faithful is gonna be different answers. I understand mistakes. If you love someone then you don't wanna hurt them, you fight or do whatever you have to do to not hurt them. Cheating hurts. So, for me the answer is no. Everyone loves differently. If I love you, I don't wanna hurt you. I wanna build you up, make you feel special.

Back