Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cam'ron, MA$E and Jadakiss going on Tour together naming it 3headedmonster tour

You tryinta see hip gyrating brah hahaha

My man trying to be front row center, dancing to Horse & Carriage like.....................
giphy.gif

Would rather get an ep, mixtape or a few songs

Mase and Kiss were the writers/spitters after BIG died, missed out on a lot of dope music between them

Mase too wishy washy plus idk about him and cam at this point

cam I’m sure don’t fuck with mase so there’s no chemistry plus cam out here the past 5 years looking like Patrick Ewing on the magic

Mase too wishy washy plus idk about him and cam at this point

cam I’m sure don’t fuck with mase so there’s no chemistry plus cam out here the past 5 years looking like Patrick Ewing on the magic

Cam definintely washed

Ill say this though, even after all the beef and all these years C.O.C/Mase still means more to Cam than Dipset.....he probably been waiting on this since 99, might even make him inspired on the mic again

Cam definintely washed

Ill say this though, even after all the beef and all these years C.O.C/Mase still means more to Cam than Dipset.....he probably been waiting on this since 99, might even make him inspired on the mic again
Extremely wishful thinking for a nigga who made capes, dick pills and lost a versuz because he didn’t give a fuck recently lol

Last time I saw Killa was 6 years ago on that tour w/ Smoke DZA and he was fucking incredible. Sleep if you want. Kiss always put on a good show. Like Chi said Mase the only question mark here. IDK bout Shiny Suit hits in that setting. Horse & Carriage live would be dope tho

Back