Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 (10/25)

Ran a couple games feel like the players are bigger and it's more arcade ish instead of the classic style. I think I'll pass on this one and just stick to the one I got now.

Ran a couple games feel like the players are bigger and it's more arcade ish instead of the classic style. I think I'll pass on this one and just stick to the one I got now.

I couldn't put it into words but that's what it is. It is more arcadey this year I guess some of the realisticness is missing

The one we were playing last year?

If so, I still have that one, I wouldn't mind re installing

View attachment 1373542

I figured you'd say this
U would turn it into some gay shit

i just like using em as the human shield. Shit be funny cause when you run into somebody they be confused on what to do whether they be on your team or that person team they dont know if they should shoot or just watch

and it dont even matter cus no matter what u do to try to help you gone kill em unless u can get a headshot off before their health drains and it goes fast

Yo…
I really be buying these shits just to wind up staying in nuke town cause I hate the other map layouts.

Only map ive hit i didnt like so far has been the pit because that shit lags... and puts people right in your face when you spawn in.

im sure there will be more like it with there being so many maps. Plus they havent introduced any large maps yet which will be grounds for campers and i know thats gone piss me the fk off.

Right now there aint been much camping

I couldn't put it into words but that's what it is. It is more arcadey this year I guess some of the realisticness is missing
Yea I was high as kite I'll run it again when I get back in. But I was so paranoid somebody was going to get me I kept my head on a swivel.

U would turn it into some gay shit

i just like using em as the human shield. Shit be funny cause when you run into somebody they be confused on what to do whether they be on your team or that person team they dont know if they should shoot or just watch

and it dont even matter cus no matter what u do to try to help you gone kill em unless u can get a headshot off before their health drains and it goes fast
Aye mane your comment sounded very diddy-ish. Taking dog tags cool but Taking a avatar to pound town is where you need to draw the line. You keep this up you gone be with the other guy that puts his gta character to bed before he cuts the game off.

Also how do you do the move is it like a normal finishing move?

Aye mane your comment sounded very diddy-ish. Taking dog tags cool but Taking a avatar to pound town is where you need to draw the line. You keep this up you gone be with the other guy that puts his gta character to bed before he cuts the game off.

Also how do you do the move is it like a normal finishing move?

Crazy thing is i only been taken hostage once in like my first day playing I be looking around all corners and and checking behind me every where i go and you do activate it just like a regular finisher. once you walk up on them the prompt come up i think for you to hold down R3 and it'll grab em but it dont even look like no gay shit, those ppl in thsoe videos be doing all that extra shit tho. Usually when i grab somebody as a shield i'll either quick execute them or look for their team mates so that i can use them to block shots while im shooting them

Back