Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 (10/25)

Lately the game that's been coming out have been half finished or just another massive update. You asking for 70 to a 100 dollars for a game and it ain't no good folks get pissed
A lot of multiplayer games are like that now. And you have to pay for the dlc or season pass that really should have been included in the main game

A lot of multiplayer games are like that now. And you have to pay for the dlc or season pass that really should have been included in the main game
You look at the latest battlefield when it came out the game was trash ea even said to bear with them as the rushed the game out. Then they started to update it.
The modern warfare that just came out was bullshit they could've really just skipped this year and just put out updates instead of just charging for a whole new game

You look at the latest battlefield when it came out the game was trash ea even said to bear with them as the rushed the game out. Then they started to update it.
The modern warfare that just came out was bullshit they could've really just skipped this year and just put out updates instead of just charging for a whole new game
So battlefield nice now?

So battlefield nice now?
I honestly don't know haven't played since it came out. I think I was just so disgusted with the release and what made it so good they took it all away.
I know the battlefield 4 servers was up and running still a couple years ago.

I honestly don't know haven't played since it came out. I think I was just so disgusted with the release and what made it so good they took it all away.
I know the battlefield 4 servers was up and running still a couple years ago.
I still see du playing it like a lame. 😂

Back