Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 10-10-24

Infamous114

🇳🇮
Mod Squad
GYQJS3LWsAA9tzi

Last edited:
PRAISE : I never watched a trailer for this movie and i didn't know M. Night Shyamalan produced it but I can see why he was drawn to it's ultra twisty script. The story is about Ellie and her family, who live near Caddo Lake, a mysterious body of water in Texas and the strange things that happen in and around it. I found the cast including: Dylan O'Brien, Eliza Scanlen, Caroline Falk, Lauren Ambrose and characters to be very likeable as they go through their family dysfunction and dealing with past pain. As the story progressed i definitely became more involved and wondered why certain things were happening right along with the main characters. The Direction and writing choices were on point and they are definitely formed in a way to throw the viewer off. I'm actually staying away from trailers more these days and that fact definitely helped with my enjoyment of this movie.

PROBLEMS: As the movie went into its last 30 minutes the been there done that feel started to seep in. I actually laughed because a couple of twists are like a carbon copy of twists in a streaming series I'm in the middle of. Some portions of the movie are a bit convoluted.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Back