Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cac on Facebook kills Black man after he leaves laugh reaction on Facebook photo

Killmonger

20-year-old Tanner Watkins and 18-year-old Kaleb Ramsey were charged with 1st degree murder after an online interaction went sour. According to local law enforcement,the murder was sparked by a conversation that took place on social media. Screenshots circling the internet show an encounter that purportedly sparked a deadly shooting in Sikeston, Missouri, resulting in the death of an 18-year-old man and severe injuries to an 18-year-old woman. According to the screenshots, Watkins posted a profile picture of himself and a young lady on Facebook. The image shows a laughing reaction underneath the photo, prompting Watkins to call out the person who allegedly laughed at the picture.

“What’s funny?” Watkins purportedly wrote. “Tryna get some bread, huh? An[d] shit, idk, you the one on my dock. Nah, you always on some funny shit. The fuck you even react to my shit for, anyways? I’m ready though.” The shooter ended this last comment with a target emoji and a thumbs-up. “I seen [redacted] on it, why would I not?” the victim wrote in response. “The fuck that got to do with it,” Watkins purportedly replied. “You feel some type of way? That’s my shorty, and it’s all smoke behind her, too. You got me confused for the wrong ****, watch and see.”

This is a 20 year old?

There's gotta be more to this. Was black dude laughing because hot that chick or something? Maybe that's what white dude thought true or not.

Back