Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Bringing A Baseball Bat To A Fistfight vs. Bringing A Taser To A Fistfight

Which Is The Better Weapon?

• Bat

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Taser

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Broad hopped outta the car with a taser expecting those chicks to get scared and bail.

WRONG!

And please explain to me how you get pulled outta your car.

Lock the damn door, roll up the window and drive away.

You can see the taser ain’t working and you’re outnumbered.

Dummy.

Neither one of those girls could fight in that first video. Girl on top punched like she never been in a fight.

Quick story tho.This dude I used to be friends with back at the end of high school, started beefing with this dude he used to be cool with over some timbs.

One night they met up in front of my crib ready to bang but I told em they couldn’t disrespect my moms house so move further up the street.

Make a long story short my homie goes on this little tangent gets hyped up start swinging from trees and shit, squares up with the dude then smoothly pepper sprays him while throwing a fake jab.

None of us knew what happened until the other dude complained about being pepper sprayed so his brother jumped in and they ended up fighting my friend.

Broad hopped outta the car with a taser expecting those chicks to get scared and bail.

WRONG!

And please explain to me how you get pulled outta your car.

Lock the damn door, roll up the window and drive away.

You can see the taser ain’t working and you’re outnumbered.

Dummy.

Or...or...just drive off immediately.

She didn't have to lock her door or roll up the window. All she had to do was put her shyt in "D"...then drive the hell off.

Naw...she had to let them know she meant business. And you know what...so did Danisha & nem. Lol

Lol @ ole girl in the 1st vid taking a brief interlude to talk with old dude.

Back