Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cavill is the only thing good about dc universe.
Y'all chill on the slander

Just got back from seeing this. This shit was fucking dope imo. The story of superman has been told over and over but never like this and they did an awesome job at it. Wasnt necessarily scary, but the horror element was such a different approach and it worked great. Kid was isolated and fucked up and had too much power in his hands. Definitely looking forward to a sequel if they make one.

I need to rewatch super now. I loved the film but I was surprised when they acknowledged his character as one of the super powered people. The other fish type villain and wonder woman witch sounded awesome too and could add a lot of dope story to the universe if shown. Hope the movie is successful enough to warrant a sequel or universe building.

So this basically is what would happen if Jonathan Kent was a prick and Superman started throwing tantrums

was a good watch.. more of a slasher/horror joint.. and they didnt hold back on the gore..think a sequel would be dope.

The momma was a dumbass this little was killing people and she knew it but didn't want to believe it. Now nobody can hurt him because she was the only one who knew about his ship hurting him.

Movie was aight but I never really liked a gloomy ending type movies and this is that. I'd watch a sequel tho to see this little nigga get killed

This is what happens when white folks don't whoop their kids, they become domestic terrorist and serial killers

Enjoyed this. I'm kinda glad it didn't have the cliche ending how the one closest to the villain saves the day.

I hated that kid and his mile apart eyes mane. I was dyin when his lil evil, alien ass crushed ol girls hand bc she let his ass drop and dissed him in front of the other kids lmao.

Back