Welcome To aBlackWeb

BREAAASTTTT MILKKKK YOU MAAADEEE MY DAYYY

Would you let someone you didnt know breastfeed your baby?

• No

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Sure

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • EXCUSE ME??!?

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
In Islam that baby and her baby are siblings now. Random fact

I see nothing wrong with feeding a child in need. My only problem with this scenario is that the mother that was having surgery didn't plan ahead, that's pretty shitty of her unless it was an emergency.

I always thought it wasn't safe to breastfeed another person's baby, the baby could get a infection if the woman has anything, I wouldn't trust anyone but the mother.

Wont this make the baby not want to attach to its mother's titty. I thought this was a bonding experience also between a mother and her child?

Not being funny but those babies look like they're going ham on those titties

Stranger ass bitch couldn't couldn't breast feed my kid but she could breast feed me all fucking night

YXFswH

Smh at some of yall thinking ya titty milk delicious and nutritious. Bet you wouldn't drink that shit.

If the decision was mine, Iā€™d have to be hella desperate. I would definitely look at my options beforehand.

Last edited:
The story is the mother couldnt breadt feed because of a surgery and the baby was hungry and refusing the bottle. In that case its fair cause baby was hungry and it seemed like a desperate situation

The stranger part makes me worry more than the baby suckijg on another womans breast. No clue if she healthy and shit.

Before watching Hereditary I woulda said Naw...

But since seeing that lil girls face and hearing her talk in clicks after her granmama breastfed her...

Back