Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brazil's Drug Gangs Are Prepared To Go To War W/ Brazil’s New Fascist Pres. Bolsonaro

Brazil’s new president, Jair Bolsonaro, signed a temporary decree on Tuesday fulfilling a campaign promise to tackle the country’s epidemic of violence by making it easier for Brazilians to buy guns. “I signed this decree, created by many upstanding people, so that at this first moment, upstanding citizens can have peace inside their homes,” Bolsonaro said at the signing ceremony in the country’s capital, Brasília. Bolsonaro, a conservative former Army captain, was sworn in as president on Jan. 1 after sweeping to power last year on a hard-line law-and-order platform, pledging to reduce the countrys record murder rate and booming trade in illegal drugs that fuels it. On the main highway leading into Rio de Janeiro, Brazil’s Federal Highway Patrol or PRF say they’re confiscating record numbers of illegal guns and drugs. The officers patrolling the road seized 18 tons of drugs last year — a more than a 300-percent increase from the year before. “It's a traditional route for drug traffickers - not just for drugs, but also heavy arms,” Alcino Galvao da Silva, Unit Leader of the Federal Highway Patrol, told VICE News. “Machine guns, bullets, marijuana, and cocaine… It has grown quite a bit, especially in Rio de Janeiro.” “Johnny,” as he asked VICE News to call him, has been dealing drugs for the Third Command drug gang since he was 16 years-old. Now at 28 he manages all the drugs corners in the neighborhood and isn’t afraid to defend them by force. “I can tell you that today I've got 35 homicides,” “Johnny” told VICE News. “Fear? We don't have fear. That's what we're here for. To kill and die. We'll die, but die fighting. It's our war motto: Die fighting.” Bolsonaros plan to “give guns to good people,” and ramp up the military’s role by giving security forces more power to shoot and kill armed criminals isn’t getting the drug gangs to drop their guns. Third Command says their stockpilling weapons of war. “He’s going to take the world into an urban war,” “Johnny” told VICE News. “Instead of us killing the Red Command we’re going to go after the guy who is in the police who listened to one of Bolsonaro's orders.”

i was saying this a while back.

this new pres think hes on some trump shit.
they call him the brazilian trump.

he wants to go into the favelas and kill up dealers.....

thing is....them favelas are well equipped too. and small and tight as hell.

its favelas the cops dont even go to.

pray for the black brazillians...things about to get rough

Hope he destroys the drug gangs, and in the end they assassinate him.

Best case scenario at least in my mind.

i was saying this a while back.

this new pres think hes on some trump shit.
they call him the brazilian trump.

he wants to go into the favelas and kill up dealers.....

thing is....them favelas are well equipped too. and small and tight as hell.

its favelas the cops dont even go to.

pray for the black brazillians...things about to get rough

He's worse than Trump. He does and says things Trump would never do or say. Forget the drug dealers. When he starts carving up the Amazon, he's going to get even more trouble because it's pretty much universally agreed that if he goes through with his plans he will basically fuck the world up.

He's worse than Trump. He does and says things Trump would never do or say. Forget the drug dealers. When he starts carving up the Amazon, he's going to get even more trouble because it's pretty much universally agreed that if he goes through with his plans he will basically fuck the world up.
carve up the amazon?

aww shit i gotta read up on this

Where the link.

I want read about this shit

Yeah...this won't end well for him. Him gettin stabbed was just a small example of what could happen.

Getting slightly conspiracy theorist here but this global lurch to the right must have been organised at one of the recent Bilderberg meetings. There is no way that you get Trump, Brexit, Bolsonaro and parts of Europe trending to far right politics without it being a coordinated effort by the elite

Back