Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boyce Watkins' obsession with Lizzo

Soul_Rattler

20210820_193938.jpg 20210820_194024.jpg 20210820_194119.jpg

There are those who believe in media governed with objectivity and integrity, and then there is Boyce Watkins:

A 50 year old finance professor with a ph.D who has managed to find more time to discuss and openly mock a 33 year old singer with obvious physical and psychological issues than Dr. Umar Johnson, Kwame Brown, and Kevin Samuels, 3 men who have dared him to speak their names directly.

It's one thing to talk about how record labels are manipulating the image of Lizzo to promote obesity. It's one thing to talk about Lizzo's moral responsibility as a celebrity role model. But this campaign by Boyce is mean spirited, disingenuous, and unbecoming of a man his age and intelligence. It's downright creepy.

View attachment 620280View attachment 620281View attachment 620282

There are those who believe in media governed with objectivity and integrity, and then there is Boyce Watkins:

A 50 year old finance professor with a ph.D who has managed to find more time to discuss and openly mock a 33 year old singer with obvious physical and psychological issues than Dr. Umar Johnson, Kwame Brown, and Kevin Samuels, 3 men who have dared him to speak their names directly.

It's one thing to talk about how record labels are manipulating the image of Lizzo to promote obesity. It's one thing to talk about Lizzo's moral responsibility as a celebrity role model. But this campaign by Boyce is mean spirited, disingenuous, and unbecoming of a man his age and intelligence. It's downright creepy.
he has multiple videos about a lot of ppl.

Lizzo just happens to be hot now.

He did many vids on Cardi B and meg and he had many vids about Tyler The Creator and Wayne and etc etc

he has multiple videos about a lot of ppl.

Lizzo just happens to be hot now.

He did many vids on Cardi B and meg and he had many vids about Tyler The Creator and Wayne and etc etc
I'm not highlighting this for nothing.

Yes, he talks about alot of celebrities. But no one more consistently or more condescendingly or negatively than Lizzo. I've already looked it up. He has a thing for her specifically.

I'm not highlighting this for nothing.

Yes, he talks about alot of celebrities. But no one more consistently or more condescendingly or negatively than Lizzo. I've already looked it up. He has a thing for her specifically.
Maybe his algorithm shows that talking about Lizzo gets him views which gets him money.

what did that nigga do?
It's literally in the OP.

He 50 with a ph.D is bullying this woman knowing that on some level, he is contributing to her psychological well being. She gers on social media crying often about what people say about her.

As an elder, he should be seeking to help her, not target her for views.

It's literally in the OP.

He 50 with a ph.D is bullying this woman knowing that on some level, he is contributing to her psychological well being. She gers on social media crying often about what people say about her.

As an elder, he should be seeking to help her, not target her for views.
I take famous ppl crying while holding a phone with a grain of salt.

Lizzo is a troll.

wearing wild shit,pulling her tits out,twerking,simping for Cap,going to an NBA game with her whole ass out etc etc etc.

You can't troll then be sensitive about the response.

That nigga is on youtube to make money so if Lizzo makes money for me, we talking about Lizzo.

I mean ,as an elder it's not like he's calling her out her name.He is being an elder by talking about shit a younger person is doing he doesn't like.

But also just like the conscious thread,he trying to get paid.

Yo my mans hate Boyce Watkins so much he's advocating for a woman.

krabs_rag3do.jpg

CRAZY.

These the niggas y’all look up too man

Back