Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bounty Hunters And Fugitive All Die In Shootout

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
They had their man ― until all hell broke loose.

Officials said the suspect drew his gun from his waist band when confronted by the two men, the paper noted. He dropped the gun on a desk but was able to retrieve it and fire at the bounty hunters.

The bounty hunters shot back in an exchange of gunfire that lasted about six seconds and 20 shots, according to the Morning News. When it was over, Fidel Garcia Jr., 54, and Gabriel Bernal, 33, were dead. So was the suspect, Ramon Hutchinson, 49

It turned out that Hutchinson’s girlfriend was going to trade the car in at a local Nissan dealer, the station said. Garcia and Bernal waited hours for Hutchinson to arrive on Tuesday evening. When Hutchinson got there and sat in an office, the bounty hunters made their fatal move.

I didn't know bounty hunters dont have to follow rules, I'm surprised this dont happen more often.

If I was the dealership I wouldnt allow bounty hunters to set up a sting im my place of business.
They didn't identify themselves or nothing, just white dudes in polos running up on him with guns drawn, they did it to themselves

Girlfriend aint shit.

Reactions: GNS
Bounty hunters are scum of the earth. Who does that? Racists, opportunists, people who can't do anything else but take joy in ruining other people's lives, they're worse than rent a cops.

Bounty hunters are scum of the earth. Who does that? Racists, opportunists, people who can't do anything else but take joy in ruining other people's lives, they're worse than rent a cops.
judgemental much?

damn i was seriously considering this at one point...i've worked security at clubs and airports, i don't mind getting physical, and a license to carry i always a plus....

my sister had some connections and was seriously pondering opening up our own bail bondsmen joint...it woulda been our business, shit just fell through.....

it can easily be an honest living... not all of them are the scum of the earth love

I didn't know bounty hunters dont have to follow rules, I'm surprised this dont happen more often.
they have to follow rules... they'll snatch your license to do that shit in a heartbeat if you fuck up

If I was the dealership I wouldnt allow bounty hunters to set up a sting im my place of business.
They didn't identify themselves or nothing, just white dudes in polos running up on him with guns drawn, they did it to themselves

Girlfriend aint shit.
they can sue....bounty hunters are private....they can be held civilly liable

They are not heavily regulated and it is outlawed in certain states. I think there should be a lot more training for a job like that because it walks the line of law enforcement and citizen enforcement but if you want to put a badge on and track down someone who doesn't want to be caught you have to expect that you are going to get shot at and even killed. I don't condone it but it seems like part of the job to me.

judgemental much?

damn i was seriously considering this at one point...i've worked security at clubs and airports, i don't mind getting physical, and a license to carry i always a plus....

my sister had some connections and was seriously pondering opening up our own bail bondsmen joint...it woulda been our business, shit just fell through.....

it can easily be an honest living... not all of them are the scum of the earth love
Some* bounty hunters ;)

Even though the original name for police in this country was "slave patrol", bounty hunters are literally living that slave patrol life.

And ol girl better have relocated because I'm sure the streets know she set her man up. She not safe. Nor should she be imo.

Even though the original name for police in this country was "slave patrol", bounty hunters are literally living that slave patrol life.

And ol girl better have relocated because I'm sure the streets know she set her man up. She not safe. Nor should she be imo.
whats the just punishment for her in ur opinion?

fn7pEaK.png

Shoulda had this dude on the case

Back