Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

HOW?

nah seriously I thought we'd see another Ali G before another Borat

then again Borat is probably safer in todays climate lol

I saw it the other day. Besides the the Giuliani part it was pretty meh.
Giuliani was for sure ready to fuck though, I think most single men in his shoes would do the same thing though.

Giuliani was for sure ready to fuck though, I think most single men in his shoes would do the same thing though.
Ek8M8_xVgAIolhL.jpg

:wtf11:

Rudys daughter irl openly supports biden. Seen her on cnn.

Cant blame him for tryin to smash tho. I dont see the big deal

Rudys daughter irl openly supports biden. Seen her on cnn.

Cant blame him for tryin to smash tho. I dont see the big deal

Alone at a bar or social event on his own? Okay no problem. But when you look at it from a technical standpoint it's a big deal. He was on official business. She mentioned a drink in the bedroom during the course of a video interview not even 5 min after she was just asking him about trump and policies, and he jumped on it like a bitch in heat. He knew that cameras were directly outside the bedroom and just assumed that they were off and couldn't see him as well as had no way of knowing if there were others hidden in the room. If it can happen so carelessly and casually here then imagine what a foreign agent especially one looking for intelligence or an opportunity to blackmail him could do with that kind of recklessness. He's a security risk who happens to be personal attorney/advisors for the president, there's no telling what kind of information Trump may have been shared with him. It hasn't even been confirmed what, if any, security clearance the man has. Conduct like this can allow him to be easily manipulated and corrupted, it's not a space you want ANY member of a presidential administration to be in.

Alone at a bar or social event on his own? Okay no problem. But when you look at it from a technical standpoint it's a big deal. He was on official business. She mentioned a drink in the bedroom during the course of a video interview not even 5 min after she was just asking him about trump and policies, and he jumped on it like a bitch in heat. He knew that cameras were directly outside the bedroom and just assumed that they were off and couldn't see him as well as had no way of knowing if there were others hidden in the room. If it can happen so carelessly and casually here then imagine what a foreign agent especially one looking for intelligence or an opportunity to blackmail him could do with that kind of recklessness. He's a security risk who happens to be personal attorney/advisors for the president, there's no telling what kind of information Trump may have been shared with him. It hasn't even been confirmed what, if any, security clearance the man has. Conduct like this can allow him to be easily manipulated and corrupted, it's not a space you want ANY member of a presidential administration to be in.

Bruh, this is the Donald Trump administration and Rudy fuckin Giuliani. He is a idiot sleaze ball working for a idiot sleaze ball.

The FBI already informed the wh that rudy is being used by Russia and is purposely being fed Russian disinformation.

I didn't kno about all the details u posted tho

Back