Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bomber wants to be a woman now

He's a right winger trying to use liberal gender bending bullshit against them, probably by the advice of his lawyers. Nothing really lose, why not..

He wants to be sent to a female prison where he won't deal with the savages in the male prison

That's not what the article says, but you prolly right, because that was my assumption also. Whatever. Let that clown go get a sex-change and go hang out in a women's prison *shrugs*

I'm legit confused on what him identifying as a woman has to do with the length of time she should spend in jail.
He's trying to swing it that because he was dealing(or rather not dealing with) internal battles and struggles being confused about his own gender, in his frustration and confusion he took it out on others and is very remorseful and would like forgiveness in lieu of this new information.

He didn't actually say that and I didn't read it anywhere I just feel like I've heard excuse one could give about why they did the thing they did.

He wants to be sent to a female prison where he won't deal with the savages in the male prison

Shit ain't gonna be what he thinks. I've already posted an article about how prison rape is a far worse problem among inmates in women's prisons than men's. Same goes for inmate violence; believe it or not it's worse in women's prisons.

Back