Welcome To aBlackWeb

BMF Bleu Davinci cooperated with FEDS. Smack DVD used as evidence!

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
The record label was just a front to interrupt the fed investigation. Crazy shit and we really need a movie.

yeah I knew about this a while ago

That's why Bleu left ATL and stopped being as vocal online.

Nigga tried to call Jeezy a rat,but Jeezy ain't tell on nobody

Drop those stories
I really just be chilling in here.

I don't really be trying to get into my music career/street life cause it depresses me, and sounds like I'm trying to stunt and that's lame to me

I''ll give you the helicopter story

My man from Detroit is a producer who produced for 50,jay z,Jeezy,wayne and many ppl and he had a studio in ATL.

his name is Dirty Bird.he got an interview on Al profit youtube who be doing the feds/don diva styled crime docs

I used to do business with him and them by extension ........

One day I go to take care of something with OOwee and he like "this helicopter been following us all day"

it wasn't around then but about 15 mins later a helicopter was dead hovering above the studio building

I was like Bun B "When them feds around gotsta gooooooo"

Last edited:
I really just be chilling in here.

I don't really be trying to get into my music career/street life cause it depresses me, and sounds like I'm trying to stunt and that's lame to me

I''ll give you the helicopter story

My man from Detroit is a producer who produced for 50,jay z,Jeezy,wayne and many ppl and he had a studio in ATL.

his name is Dirty Bird.he got an interview on Al profit youtube who be doing the feds/don diva styled crime docs

I used to do business with him and them by extension ........

One day I go to take care of something with OOwee and he like "this helicopter been following us all day"

it wasn't around then but about 15 mins later a helicopter was dead hovering above the studio building

I was like Bun B "When them feds around gotsta gooooooo"
Was this during the time the feds were trying to get BMF?

I was around when BMF was running around saying they wanted Gucci's chain

I forgot this nigga name,but this light skinned dude was telling everybody who would listen that jeezy had 10 K on Gucci's chain

I also was in the club the night baby bleu got killed

The girl who shot him was a bartender at that club.I think it was called The Living Room.

I used to try to get her fine ass too.Bad Asian/black thick fine chick

so the club let out and everybody is heading out ,you know talking around the entrance etc

all I know is Baby was beefing w/ somebody,I assume the Asian girl and security had to kinda push him out

maybe 3 mins later mad gunshots went off somewhere close to the club.

come to find out the bad ass bartender I been trying to get was his girl or something and she shot him.

IDK what happened to her case because maybe a yr later I saw her in a club and my man tried to holla and I told him "yo that's the girl who killed baby bleu from BMF" then he asked and she admitted it.

I know or been around a lot of these niggas

it was so great in the city then.

I knew ooowee, through my man

That nigga wild

I got hella stories about that time.

Niggas had helicopters following us one day like Goodfellas.
Yea drop some stories

I forgot this nigga name,but this light skinned dude was telling everybody who would listen that jeezy had 10 K on Gucci's chain

The girl who shot him was a bartender at that club.I think it was called The Living Room.

so the club let out and everybody is heading out ,you know talking around the entrance etc

all I know is Baby was beefing w/ somebody,I assume the Asian girl and security had to kinda push him out

come to find out the bad ass bartender I been trying to get was his girl or something and she shot him.

IDK what happened to her case because maybe a yr later I saw her in a club and my man tried to holla and I told him "yo that's the girl who killed baby bleu from BMF" then he asked and she admitted it.

Damm why did she shoot him?

Now why in the hell would he then ask her if she killed her nigga...

Cmon bruh.

Last edited:
Now why in the hell would he then ask her of she killed her nigga...

Cmon bruh.
Actually Idk if he flat out asked if she killed him he might have asked if she used to fuck with him.

I'm the one who told him who she was,but I don't remember what he asked her exactly but it was confirmation that it was her.

That bitch so bad I could have looked over her killing her ex

Last edited:
Damm why did she shoot him?
Idk why she shot him but he might have hit her because he was beefing and yelling when he left on some wild drunk shit and security had to take him out.

that's speculation though that he hit her.

I'm guessing she might have not been charged because it's hard to get bail on murder especially in GA and it wasn't that long after that that we saw her.

No cap though.I can't make this shit up

This my man Bird.

he stays in cali now.

I was talking to him about trying to do some songwriting then the rona hit and everything went on freeze.

Correction.the dude who was running around talking about it was a bounty on Gucci's chain was Asian or mixed with Asian not light skinned.

Wild Asian nigga though

Back