Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blueface sentenced for attempted murder

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster

Blueface was arrested for attempted murder ... and TMZ has video of the bust.

The rapper was taken down and cuffed Tuesday outside Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles in Vegas ... in what appears to have been an undercover operation. Eyewitnesses tell us 6-8 officers were in on the arrest, parked in unmarked cars.

As you see in our clip ... they all piled on to detain him as a crowd formed. Blueface's girlfriend, Chrisean Rock, was also there, and looked just as confused as everyone else.

Cops on scene said they were executing an open warrant for his arrest. TMZ has obtained legal docs connected to the warrant, and the charges are serious ... felony attempted murder with the use of a deadly firearm or tear gas.

He's facing an additional charge of discharging a gun into a house, building, vehicle or craft.

The incident that got Blueface arrested occurred October 8th.

Should've been arrested for a DV before this.... seemed like he beat his girl up at least once a week

Should've been arrested for a DV before this.... seemed like he beat his girl up at least once a week

She got arrested for DV, not him surprisingly.

Bruh, they were fighting everyday it seemed like. When I saw shorty swing on him like a man, I was like, "Bro really tryna slide through the city with that?"

Last edited:
Me and you are really the only ones with any taste on this forum lol.
Lol niggas don't like when women dance to music or like to be open minded man lol they be like how you like Playboi Carti AND MF DOOM ?? Lol like it's a crime to like mumble rap and boom bap.

The cop must've identified himself the second he grabbed blue face cause I would have swung on that cac the way he snuck up

Lol niggas don't like when women dance to music or like to be open minded man lol they be like how you like Playboi Carti AND MF DOOM ?? Lol like it's a crime to like mumble rap and boom bap.

I forgive them. They grew up in geek ass "real Hip Hop era" where motherfuckers were dissecting the lyrics of Lupe Fiasco mixtapes and doing text battles.

Back