Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blueface asks his son if he’s a fa**ot for not interacting with the women

Fuck niggas gon do fuck shit. God bless the child tho he fighting uphill from the little I know about the fools he's being raised by.

For the love of god let your kid be a kid nigga. Nothing pisses me off more than a shitty black father.

This is what they call performative masculinity mixed in with that overall toxic shit.

it reminds me of the time when we was growing up and you would have like older dudes you knew or cousins in general. Ask you when are you want to get some vagina. Its like dude I’m 12, I’m trying to be a Pokémon master.

This is what they call performative masculinity mixed in with that overall toxic shit.

it reminds me of the time when we was growing up and you would have like older dudes you knew or cousins in general. Ask you when are you want to get some vagina. Its like dude I’m 12, I’m trying to be a Pokémon master.
We did it to ourselves too though I remember in my 6th grade class talking about getting pussy at 12. Or when we're getting some pussy. Most of us were either lying or getting molested at that age.

Back