Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News BlackAx410 Got Next.

O.G.

GUILTY BY AFFILIATION
JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
June 2017
Peezy_Jenkins wrote: »
That post killed me, that's some movie type shit
I got so many work experiences that's outlandish I could make a stand up routine

GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
June 2017
This could be your calling in life. When i first joined this site i said to myself that this kid could be a comedian if he tried to be. He is kinda funny, not scared to be seen and don't give a fuck. That's half the battle. There is a bunch of corny ass dudes out here in L.A. that make $1000 a night and be wack af. Instead of writing raps think about writing some jokes.

Proud of you cuzzin. Keep grindin. It will pay off.

(I know this ain't really sports related but there was a couple of nba jokes in there so....)

Hey, I remember Jeff Axel from the old IC... dude always had some funny isht to say.

That comic set was funny. You have a unique delivery and some great stories. You just need to work on hitting them punchlines and then allowing a space for the audience to fill it with laughter.

That "old player" story was hilarious. Keep performing every chance you get to hone your craft because you have great potential!

Great potential. In addition to what @Worldwide said, work on articulating too. And follow Andrew Schultz blueprint of putting your material out on YouTube to get more exposure as you grow.

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/profile/BlackAX410

Proud of you cuzzin. Keep grindin. It will pay off.

(I know this ain't really sports related but there was a couple of nba jokes in there so....)

Appreciate that, and I thought about your post before I jumped into stand up. I dont wanna base my comedy on race or shock value. Ima keep practicing so hopefully before the year ends I can travel with this

I think if you keep telling those stories of stuff you experienced growing up, sprinkled with crazy current events you will do okay. Keep up with the news, especially Florida because the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction

It's cool to see your set and see good folks living out their dreams.

Wow.

That is dope bruh.

If you ever have a set in the DFW let me know. I’ll come and show love with a couple friends bruh.

Good shit my dude! Should probably look at the crowd more when you up there, but overall good set.

I enjoyed it!

Back