Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Women in St. Louis are Being Hunted

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Seven Black women have been shot in St. Louis and two of them were k*lled in the last seven days.

On Tuesday, representatives from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and the St. Louis County Police Department held a press conference to announce that three recent shooting deaths are linked. Two of the victims were Black females, 16-year old Marnay Haynes and 49-year old Pam Abercrombie.

When police were asked if a serial k*ller was responsible for their deaths, Major Shawn Dace said, "Well, until we finalize the investigation we don't want to categorize it as that right now."

Abercrombie was shot and k*lled shortly before midnight on September 16, near the intersection of W. Florissant and E. Prairie. She was known to hang out at that corner and work as a s*x worker.

News 4 spoke with another s*x worker in the neighborhood who knew Abercrombie. She asked that we don't reveal her identity and call her Stacey. Stacey said she and other s*x workers are involved in a dangerous line of work but she didn't think Black women, and more specifically Black s*x workers are being targeted.

"I don't think there's a serial k*ller on the loose, me personally," she said.

Stacey told News 4 some prostitutes contribute to the dangers they face by stealing from or antagonizing their customers.

"So it's just dumb things they do, so, a lot of them, they endanger themselves," she said.

Police are asking that anyone who know something that could help with the investigations, to call the CrimeStoppers Hotline at 866-371-TIPS.

News 4 spoke with another s*x worker in the neighborhood who knew Abercrombie. She asked that we don't reveal her identity and call her Stacey. Stacey said she and other s*x workers are involved in a dangerous line of work but she didn't think Black women, and more specifically Black s*x workers are being targeted.

Stacey told News 4 some prostitutes contribute to the dangers they face by stealing from or antagonizing their customers.

"So it's just dumb things they do, so, a lot of them, they endanger themselves," she said.

The last part, she's absolutely right but no one will admit it, lest they be called victim blaming. But yes black sex workers are targeted more by civilians and cops because they know they are more likely to get away with it.

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Seven Black women have been shot in St. Louis and two of them were k*lled in the last seven days.

On Tuesday, representatives from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and the St. Louis County Police Department held a press conference to announce that three recent shooting deaths are linked. Two of the victims were Black females, 16-year old Marnay Haynes and 49-year old Pam Abercrombie.

When police were asked if a serial k*ller was responsible for their deaths, Major Shawn Dace said, "Well, until we finalize the investigation we don't want to categorize it as that right now."

Abercrombie was shot and k*lled shortly before midnight on September 16, near the intersection of W. Florissant and E. Prairie. She was known to hang out at that corner and work as a s*x worker.

OK, I’m confused…

Are words like “killer”, “killed” and “sex” prohibited on this site (ABW)?

WTF is going on here?

Back