Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Woman with bullet in her head given band-aid, released from hospital

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Wasn't I just telling niggaz the other day that shit gets outta hand?

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:28PM
MIAMI, Florida -- A Miami woman counted herself lucky after doctors told her she had suffered a graze wound in a shooting, only later, she discovered she had been walking around with a bullet lodged in her head.

Shakena Jefferson, 42, and her wife, Janet Medley, were heading to the grocery store when bullets started to fly outside their home.

Suffering a head wound, Jefferson was taken to the hospital.

She claims the doctor applied some band-aids and sent her home with antibiotics.

Three days later, her wife took her to a different hospital when she continued to complain about pain.

Doctors there did an X-ray and discovered the bullet in Jefferson's skull

Her insurance game was prolly trash.....hospitals are awful man they try to operate like restaurants w the turnaround ....was this close to suing This hospital a few months back ...,they got together though so we cool lol

This doesnt sound right at all. She had to be bleeding from the head. If they couldnt see the bullet that means it was a pretty deep wound that would at least require stitches. Im sure the hospital asked how did she get hurt. I doubt she even went.

Basically the bitch got shot by her wife and made this all up

This doesnt sound right at all. She had to be bleeding from the head. If they couldnt see the bullet that means it was a pretty deep wound that would at least require stitches. Im sure the hospital asked how did she get hurt. I doubt she even went.

I bet you smoke a shit ton of weed.

This nigga like a ghetto psych

science_psych.gif

Her insurance game was prolly trash.....hospitals are awful man they try to operate like restaurants w the turnaround ....was this close to suing This hospital a few months back ...,they got together though so we cool lol
Was listening to NPR a few weeks ago and they were discussing a bill trying to get passed that prevents Hospitals from billing you hidden costs, that dont show up till later after you leave. Basically when you think you are in network and it turns out for w/e reason you arnt and you get a surprise crazy bill. You'd think it would be an easy thing to pass, but wrong. Turns out Hospital & doctors are lobbying hard to not get it passed so they dont lose out on money.

Link to the article and audio of the story

Name the hospital. I been shot before and u bleed. It leaves a decent size hole and its hot. A bandaid will not cover it. No doctor at will risk their career.

Carry on nigga
Maybe it grazed her and just a fragment was in her skull. Most likely merely glanced at her because, she had bad or no insurance, so they didnt wanna waste time on someone black, they couldnt milk for money.

My friend got into an accident and wanted them to check to make sure she didnt have glass in her face. They glanced at it and told her there was no need she was good and just gave her a band aid. Now a few weeks later her face is hurting because, it turns out she in fact had glass in her face and her body is now pushing it out.

It didnt graze her it said it was a bullet in her head. She knew she had been shot yet she let give her a fucking bandaid and send her home? She stayed home for 3 days. It makes no sense at all.

No one is going to get shot in the head and let a hospital say here is a bandaid and some robitussin unless they got shot while committing a crime or they are trying to protect someone.

How much do u think was running out her head? They will give u a stitch if u mistakenly cut ur hand chopping onions but they gave her a bandaid and she had a whole bullet in her head? Nope im not buying this at all.

Back