Welcome To aBlackWeb

black sisterhood

Golden

Administrator
wherever i am, black women make me feel @ home. bonding with other women, no matter the setting, takes me back. braidin each others hair, crackin jokes n ranting/roasting. feels like family.

it confuses me when ppl question if sisterhood is real.

lets talk bout sisterhood as black women

I travel to Denver every other week. It get's lonely for me often because I LOVE my home, my family, my life and without the pitter patter of my angels and the smell of my husband I am a bit weaker, a bit bleaker and need a pick me up, often.

I immediately found a group of wonderful woman to hang with. All different ages, sizes and backgrounds but filled with so much love and peace and self love it was absolutely amazing.

I found them on Meetup a group called "Goddess Vibrations". One of the best groups i've joined ever.

These ladies are so beautiful. We have done Yoga, Crystal wrapping and metaphysics lessons together. We have a jazz singer in the group and we all go and support her beautiful voice and share our positive energy of love with her.

Yeah.. sisterhood is real. The love, pain, tears, joy shared between our energies is more powerful the anything you can imagine.

You will see total strangers band together to whoop someone's @$$ and be confused as all outdoors as to how it all went down. haha.

That connection is not man made. It's innate.

Back