Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black pregnant women warned against baby skin bleaching pills

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Women in Ghana have been warned against a growing trend for taking pills during pregnancy to lighten the skin of their unborn babies while they are still in the womb.

Medical experts say these illegal drugs can cause birth defects, including damage to limbs and internal organs.

Ghana's Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) says using Glutathione pills for this purpose is dangerous, adding it wants "the general public to know that no product has been approved by the FDA in the form of a tablet to lighten the skin of the unborn child”.

The practice is growing in Ghana, according to the FDA, with pills often smuggled into the country inside luggage at airports in large quantities.

Although comprehensive data has not yet been gathered, the body says market surveillance and stakeholder activity have helped to reveal the trend among women crosses socio-economic divides.

Security agencies and police are working together to arrest and prosecute companies and individuals in possession of the illegal tablets.

Whats crazy is that it seem that Black Americans are just now starting to be OK with being African, Black, multi-shaded, Natural.

And now Africa is loosing their damn minds. smh.

Now we got to go back to show them it's ok to be THEM! smh.

smh.gif

Am I mistaken?
Perhaps that opinion is subjective to my immediate circle?

You do not feel that in the past year or so women are now leaning towards the "Pro Black, Au Naturale" mentality and look?
No and id chalk that shit up to fadish and "fashionable" i gotta see a shift. it great that you surround yourself with prideful people i cant see it across the board

I think people wanting to be light skin has a lot to do with mass media.

I know one thing my chocolate ass loves the skin I’m in. I want to have black ass babies with negro noses and nappy hair.

Yall can have these racially ambiguous, light skin folks

No offense but Im good.

Women in Ghana have been warned against a growing trend for taking pills during pregnancy to lighten the skin of their unborn babies while they are still in the womb.

Medical experts say these illegal drugs can cause birth defects, including damage to limbs and internal organs.

Ghana's Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) says using Glutathione pills for this purpose is dangerous, adding it wants "the general public to know that no product has been approved by the FDA in the form of a tablet to lighten the skin of the unborn child”.

The practice is growing in Ghana, according to the FDA, with pills often smuggled into the country inside luggage at airports in large quantities.

Although comprehensive data has not yet been gathered, the body says market surveillance and stakeholder activity have helped to reveal the trend among women crosses socio-economic divides.

Security agencies and police are working together to arrest and prosecute companies and individuals in possession of the illegal tablets.

Stupid as fuck. How the fuck would it be possible to lighten skin pigmentation in the womb

i'on think the pills actually do that

tinfoil hat

its snake oil to get them to believe they can do that

they just taking people money

dont @ me

what is wrong with dark skin?

i dont have a problem with blurple skin as long as its taken care of.

i'on think the pills actually do that

tinfoil hat

its snake oil to get them to believe they can do that

they just taking people money

dont @ me

hate to say, but this is more believable

people have always preyed on the gullible and hopeful....they're the best consumers

church is the best example of this

niggas sellin holy water thru the mail

I think people wanting to be light skin has a lot to do with mass media.

I know one thing my chocolate ass loves the skin I’m in. I want to have black ass babies with negro noses and nappy hair.

Yall can have these racially ambiguous, light skin folks

No offense but Im good.

I love your chocolate a$$ as well.
Race Face.

tenor.gif

I hope those hoes just end up knocking themselves into comas while their babies thrive n take only their nutrients

Whats crazy is that it seem that Black Americans are just now starting to be OK with being African, Black, multi-shaded, Natural.

And now Africa is loosing their damn minds. smh.

Now we got to go back to show them it's ok to be THEM! smh.

View attachment 32094
I'm flabergasted
:cont:

Back