• The Breakfast Club

• Drink Champs

• It Is What It Is

• Rory & Mal

• DJ Akademiks

• The Budden Podcast

• 85 South

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have not listen to podcast (well hip hop/ rap) that much this year. I see you guys forgot BRILLIANT IDIOTS and 85 South Show. I used to watch a lot of Joe Biden podcast with Rory and Mal when it was them 3. Then I started to fade away when they broke up. I listened to Rory and Mal for a while, then I just faded away.

I miss these guys BBC Club PODCAST , it was just silly jokes for an hour

Another great show / podcast is Double Toasted. They do movie reviews

They are on twitch also, seems like they have not uploaded anything on YouTube since Beverly Hills Cop Axel. I don’t know why, maybe they are suspended or have problems

JBP the only one that’s separate from the pack to me

Having to pick four more kinda hard.

I listen to a bunch of the rest but it’s tough to differentiate the rest with any kind of ranking. They all clumped together.

JBP the only one that’s separate from the pack to me

Having to pick four more kinda hard.

I listen to a bunch of the rest but it’s tough to differentiate the rest with any kind of ranking. They all clumped together.
Don't feel pressured. I ONLY voted for Joe cuz that's legitimately the only one I listen to on the list consistently. I'll watch clips from the rest if they're talking about something interesting or have a guest I wanna hear from. But as far as consistent listens week in and week out, it's just the JBP.

I can’t actually sit down and watch any of these. As a whole, they aren’t entertaining. I rather people go digging for gold and provide me the nuggets they find through bits and clips. Than sit through any of these shows, some of the tangents and off track convos. It just makes me feel small, like why im still consuming shit like this? So I rather just get the funny bits and pieces that make it out.

If you like R&B

I’m just slowly changing this thread into a podcast thread. I do enjoy podcast from time to time. I may listen to an entire episode piece by piece throughout the day. Going to and from work, gaming, cleaning up, exercising, etc.

There will be another VOTE 4/5 thing in 24hrs.

Back