Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Man Comes To Defense Of Black Woman Being Attacked By White Man

1. No reason for a man that big to go after a woman like that in that situation.

2. Kudos to the brother for stepping in and handling him since he wanted to fight like a man.

LET THOSE FIRST TWO POINTS SINK IN FIRST.

Ready?

3. A woman should never challenge a man to a fight. She is not his physical equal and will never be regardless of size.

4. When a man is defending a woman physically (and winning), that woman needs to restrain herself. There's a different version of this story where a man jumps in to defend a woman and she continues to put herself and the man in even more danger than what existed before.

This is a perfect example of why righteous patriarchy is needed for Black people. There was a time where women didn't go in public unaccompanied by a man or alone. Now they do, which causes them to sacrifice their femininity for masculinity "Come outside then!!!" and the inevitable happens.

Also, stop recording everygotdamnthing.

I swear the mobile device is the best thing that ever happened to law enforcement.

Ehhh

Without the tape in this case, people wouldn't have believed the white dude attacked the black woman first

Now when you doing some self incriminating shit, then don't record or upload
There aint a police department in this country I trust enough not to arrest that brother even though he did nothing wrong.

I know you know where I'm coming from.

1. No reason for a man that big to go after a woman like that in that situation.

2. Kudos to the brother for stepping in and handling him since he wanted to fight like a man.

Ready?

3. A woman should never challenge a man to a fight. She is not his physical equal and will never be regardless of size.

4. When a man is defending a woman physically (and winning), that woman needs to restrain herself. There's a different version of this story where a man jumps in to defend a woman and she continues to put herself and the man in even more danger than what existed before.

This is a perfect example of why righteous patriarchy is needed for Black people. There was a time where women didn't go in public unaccompanied by a man or alone. Now they do, which causes them to sacrifice their femininity for masculinity "Come outside then!!!" and the inevitable happens.
hmmm

i few points may be off.

i dont think ladies have to sacrifice their femininity just by coming outside. i think theres some confusing because some ladies dont feel protected and need to carry themselves a certain way. and sometimes being around toxic people and environments.

i dont think a lady should ever challange a dude to a fight.....but even if she did..unless she lays hands on him first then dude should be man enough to walk away. even if she doesnt hit him......try to walk away.

but in this case...dude was a bitch.
you dont fight a lady like that.

hmmm

i few points may be off.

i dont think ladies have to sacrifice their femininity just by coming outside. i think theres some confusing because some ladies dont feel protected and need to carry themselves a certain way. and sometimes being around toxic people and environments.

i dont think a lady should ever challange a dude to a fight.....but even if she did..unless she lays hands on him first then dude should be man enough to walk away. even if she doesnt hit him......try to walk away.

but in this case...dude was a bitch.
you dont fight a lady like that.
Of course. And that goes both ways. Just because a woman challenges you to a fight doesn't mean that you fight her. Similarly Just because you know a man won't fight you doesn't mean you should challenge him to a fight anyway

Ready?

I agree with all your numbered points, but your summary at the end goes into sexist territory. Women should be able to walk around unaccompanied without a problem. That does not automatically lead to them acting like men. Some birdbrains may believe their own hype and think it's ok to go around talking shit, but men do that too. All that said, that is good reason why you gotta be careful about the females you associate with. Some of them are reckless and put the men around them in bad positions.

I agree with all your numbered points, but your summary at the end goes into sexist territory. Women should be able to walk around unaccompanied without a problem. That does not automatically lead to them acting like men. Some birdbrains may believe their own hype and think it's ok to go around talking shit, but men do that too. All that said, that is good reason why you gotta be careful about the females you associate with. Some of them are reckless and put the men around them in bad positions.
I'm trying to deal in a world of reality, not idealism.

Alot of things SHOULD happen but just because they should doesn't mean they do, can, or will all at once. Unfortunately, our women have to out into a world and deal with unsavory men who have no hesitation in brutalizing them because there is no man of equal or greater (or hell even less) force to stop them.

Deal with the reality first and then the ideal of women never being in danger in public after. That's not sexist, that's intelligence.

Like I said in another thread I was literally there last week renewing my license and everything was fine. This place is in the hood and literally two blocks from where david mcatee was shot to death

Notice how that male security officer did not step in and do shit
Security jobs are bullshit most the time.

If you the type of security to out e your handd on people, you not gonna have that job long.

Only way you keep that job is BY NOT touching or restraining people

i glad he didnt hit him once he stopped. all the rest is protecting the lady.

but real shit....
what kinda bitch nigga runs up on a woman like that? like dude really went like he going after a dude.

bitch shit

can we say bitch?

I'm not excusing him but whatever happened it looks to me like he was protecting his moms.

If my momma involved it's a go, man or woman. Idgaf. Anyone that has that energy for my moms is catching it. Whether she right or wrong.

It's nice to see a brother that had nothing to do with it stepping up to defense tho.

Back