Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Black kid making money off hotdogs

read about this.

people are ok with us limiting ourselves and hurting each other. but you try to do right.....nah.

i hope someone explained to him about why he needed the permit and also taxes.

do that and this young man is off to the races.

but we need to hit up them girlscouts now. lil becky aint got no permit.

read about this.

people are ok with us limiting ourselves and hurting each other. but you try to do right.....nah.

O my brotha testify

read about this.

outchea you gotta have a license to sell anything on the street. Might make an interesting counter to have a Black man or woman calling the cops on Becky and 'nem for peddling cookies. See what kind of a reaction we get when we do the same things white folks do to us.

outchea you gotta have a license to sell anything on the street. Might make an interesting counter to have a Black man or woman calling the cops on Becky and 'nem for peddling cookies. See what kind of a reaction we get when we do the same things white folks do to us.

B4 yall do that...lemme get a couple of boxes of those Smoas 1st.

B4 yall do that...lemme get a couple of boxes of those Smoas 1st.
and some thin mints!

Back