Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Kid Harassed By Cops While Taking Out The Trash

Just saw that, pissed me off to no ends.
Ho ass cop made them females go talk to the father afterwards.
Bitch ass cac

Y is he questionable

I'm not sure what I would have done differently and there probably wasn't a right way to react but... my father wouldn't have reacted like that seeing me in handcuffs taking out the garbage.

That's why I said "questionable" - dude seemed a little too accepting of the situation which may or may not be the right reaction.

I'm not sure what I would have done differently and there probably wasn't a right way to react but... my father wouldn't have reacted like that seeing me in handcuffs taking out the garbage.

That's why I said "questionable" - dude seemed a little too accepting of the situation which may or may not be the right reaction.

tf you talmbout? lol

did you not see him chastising the cops?

didn't look like he accepted that shit at all

I think he tried to be as calm as he could which is commendable because just watching from my phone I was pissed off so imagine seeing your own seed being traumatized like that by them cacs.
Suing can't take back that kids trauma but hopefully it can take them pigs jobs and hurt that pd.

I think he tried to be as calm as he could which is commendable because just watching from my phone I was pissed off so imagine seeing your own seed being traumatized like that by them cacs.
Suing can't take back that kids trauma but hopefully it can take them pigs jobs and hurt that pd.

I agree. In retrospect, he clearly did the right thing and still expressed himself without escalating the situation.

I was thinking kinda emotionally at seeing that young ass kid in handcuffs for doing fucking chores of all things. To take it one step further I was probably thinking about how emasculating it probably feels as a father to have to watch those pigs that were younger than him and should be respecting him as a citizen manhandle his child and his choices are to a) get buck and potentially put you or your kid in harm's way or b) express yourself but don't take shit too far and hope that everything works out.

Ultimately though... If my neighbors filmed something like that and were making side commentary about how it was fucked up but didn't come outside and support me or my kid when it was time to support... fuck them. I'll stand by that. But I grew up in a neighborhood neighborhood where everybody really looked out for each other and the kids.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back