Black HS Football Player Forced to Sit in Locker Filled with Banana Peels

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza

A viral video has people up in arms after a Black high school football player in Illinois is seen sitting at a locker filled with banana peels.

The racially charged video was reportedly filmed last Thursday. “Get in the chair or I’ll break your knees,” a teammate can be heard saying in the background. Associated Press reports that local authorities have already begun investigating the matter by interviewing school staff members, coaches, and student-athletes.

“The video depicted a young man who was confirmed to be a student and football player at Moline High School,” said Rock Island County State’s Attorney Dora Villarreal in a press release on Monday. “Upon review of all the facts gathered by the Moline Police Department, numerous witness interviews and diligent investigation by the Moline Police Department and cooperation by students and staff, this Office has referred the matter for appropriate action in our Juvenile Division.”

Moline Police Chief Darren Gault noted that the players involved were reportedly all friends and were of similar and different races. “Regardless of these facts, we all agree that this is a disgusting way to treat a fellow teammate, a fellow human, and most certainly a friend,” said Chief Gault.

Sound like a black dude that said that.

Dude was scared. I feel sorry for that young man.

Reactions: Chicity
Yeah...couldnt have been my son. But he dont care, so I dont care

"I love the football team I'm on and they're good guys. I know that personally. I talked to the people involved individually and they apologized. We had a heartfelt talk about it and I told them how I felt. So please don't harass, bully, or threaten them at all"

story is strange, i also doubt that youngn is cool with that shit. probably was “forced” to downplay the severity of the situation or his feelings just like he was forced to sit in the locker with the bananas

where are his parents?
it would be hands the minute i found out.