Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black grandfather checks white teacher for putting boys in dresses

Yeah, we'd have to have a respectful conversation about this behind closed doors

Depending how they take that it will determine how much energy I give them

i dont think he should have recorded it.
but i think they should ask for parental permission to do that.

that can shape a weak minded kids mind.

This my problem.

Too much energy if this they first conversation about it

This my problem.

Too much energy if this they first conversation about it
Didn't he say something about it being the second day?

The mother is in the comment section saying that she tried to say something but ended up having to call her father. So I'm thinking they took her for a joke and considering the teacher has that "don't tell me what to do with your child" thing going on, I'm thinking it's warranted.

I do.

Bitch was ready to get into her victimized scared white woman bag. "Please don't use that tone toward me"

Didn't he say something about it being the second day?

The mother is in the comment section saying that she tried to say something but ended up having to call her father. So I'm thinking they took her for a joke and considering the teacher has that "don't tell me what to do with your child" thing going on, I'm thinking it's warranted.
If this is the case then I see no fault with how he handled this

I dont understand why hes having that convo with an underling in a classroom full of kids. Seems more like he was there to get video and clout. Lady was telling him who to speak to, so if it was a real issue he needs to have a sit down with the higher up & if that didnt work, get a lawyer involved. This yelling and screaming anytime anywhere to cause a scene our people love to do isnt going to get shit done. Using their own methods against them will.

First off idk if I care about all this.

But, I will point out this hypocrisy.

There is this wave where they supposedly care so much about gender definition and gender equality to the point that they wanna teach kids early to not be prejudice about gender, transgender etc by doing some shit like this in schools.

But why dont they do someshit like this about racism? Maybe if they worked this hard to teach kids this young that people are people regardless of color, belief, background etc, racism would actually be a thing of the past.

Instead we got a bunch of teenage kids already full of hate turning into racist ass adults and these schools actually promote it. Smh.

Last edited:
I dont understand why hes having that convo with an underling in a classroom full of kids. Seems more like he was there to get video and clout. Lady was telling him who to speak to, so if it was a real issue he needs to have a sit down with the higher up & if that didnt work, get a lawyer involved. This yelling and screaming anytime anywhere to cause a scene our people love to do isnt going to get shit done. Using their own methods against them will.
Bruh what you mean? That's his fuckin grandson.

I'm not even a father yet but I'll be damned if I let some devil put my son in a dress and tell me to basically GTFO her face. Nah bitch I'ma put the fear of god in you first, then I'll talk to your boss when I'm done with you

First off idk if I care about all this.

But, I will point out this hypocrisy.

There is this wave where they supposedly care so much about gender definition and gender equality to the point that they wanna teach kids early to not be prejudice about gender, transgender etc by doing some shit like this in schools.

But why dont they do someshit like this about racism? Maybe if they worked this hard to teach kids this young that people are people regardless of color, belief, background etc, racism would actually be a thing of the past.

Instead we got a bunch of teenage kids already full of hate turning into racist ass adults and these schools actually promote it. Smh.
Dave chapple said it best, homosexuality and transgenderism is only acceptable because white men want to do it.

White men want racism so as long as we live in their governance, it will not go away.

Back