Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Black Excellence: 19 Black families buy over 90 acres of land

Where is Jay Morrison at?!?! :lol9:That guy scammed black people out of millions "attempting" to do the same thing.

Any more info on this or a link?

Actually... I might have to buy a few of those really cheap 10 acre plots of land. My family already owns land in TX as it is, this would just add to it. Buy it and sit on it for a while.

Last edited:

Actually... I might have to buy a few of those really cheap 10 acre plots of land. My family already owns land in TX as it is, this would just add to it. Buy it and sit on it for a while.

Damn fam. could have DM me the link so I can post it lol.

But naw thanks big homie.

it’s another area too. I can find the shit anymore

Where is Jay Morrison at?!?! :lol9:That guy scammed black people out of millions "attempting" to do the same thing.
Been following this.

It didn't sound right from the get go.....I was rooting that this wasn't a scam.

I need more info before I wanted to make a thread about it.

But I hate people like this.

Black people got enough shit to deal with without our own scamming us. Ain't like people got money to burn.

@DOS_patos

Quick question: Do you happen to own just random ass plots of land? I'm legit thinking of picking up a 10 acre plot out here in Nevada that backs up to the Pilot Range mountains towards the northern end of the mountain range. Beautiful land, not particularly useful, per se, but it's something to own.

@DOS_patos

Quick question: Do you happen to own just random ass plots of land? I'm legit thinking of picking up a 10 acre plot out here in Nevada that backs up to the Pilot Range mountains towards the northern end of the mountain range. Beautiful land, not particularly useful, per se, but it's something to own.
What you mean by random?

What you mean by random?

Like this:

Just empty land, not near a city or town, completely undeveloped, likely dirt road access to get to it.

Random ass land just to have it.

Like this:

Just empty land, not near a city or town, completely undeveloped, likely dirt road access to get to it.

Random ass land just to have it.
Nah.

But that doesn't mean it's not worth something.

It's a lot that goes into owning land as an investment and tax purposes.

I'll make a thread about land ownership when I'm back home in a few weeks. I'm still surprised at what you can do with just raw land.

Nah.

But that doesn't mean it's not worth something.

It's a lot that goes into owning land as an investment and tax purposes.

I'll make a thread about land ownership when I'm back home in a few weeks. I'm still surprised at what you can do with just raw land.

There's a couple of 20 acre lots in Texas I'm about ready to pull the trigger on along with a 10 acre plot in northern AZ near the Hualapai reservation and the aforementioned 10 acres in Elko county near the Pilot Range that runs along the NV/UT order. For all 4 plots of land, I'd start out paying about $700 a month on land contracts on 60 acres of land across three states (however 5 acres in Colorado just caught my eye... might be worth adding it). Anyways, yearly taxes combined are a pittance (the plot in AZ's yearly taxes are only $150), but it's not so much something to own to make money off, but something tangible to OWN, if you get what I'm saying. Yes, once it's paid off and I own it all free and clear I could sell it, possibly at a profit, however I'd prefer to have it as something I can leave my kids to let them decide what to do with it.

Both of my grandmothers left the families with land in their respective native states: AZ and TX. The land it AZ is leased for farming, and my aunt will now get the money every month that my grandmother once got, and the land in TX turned out to have oil on it and my mother and aunt have entered a contract on the oil with one of the big oil companies about 6 years ago.

Back