Welcome To aBlackWeb

black couple being handcuffed following a $1 payment dispute

It’s not clear from the video whether the 50 cents was actually on the restaurant or him, but making such a big deal out of it is a waste of time. Sean making this a story is a waste of time.

heres the thing......

you gonna let someone overcharge you?

even when it says $2.00 they charge you $2.50 and you ok with it?

why cant you fight for whats right?

niggas too good to fight for whats right because its ONLY $.50?

it starts at a point and then grows.

yall give so many passes with dumb ass reasons.

so its ok for them to call the cops and have this man arrested...when its only $.50?

why cant they just correct the mistake? why couldnt they just squash it and take the L on the $.50?

why put it on the black customer?

yall some coon ass niggas

The couple was in the wrong. They wanted the $1 drink price instead of the full price. The $1 drink price only applied if they ordered another drink. Their second drink was ice water which didnt count as a paid second drink. Their argument was weak and ridiculous. Should it have escalated to the point of handcuffs? Of course not. But they should have just paid the tab like everybody else instead of trying to get something for nothing.

Coulda been handled diffirent by both sides but acting a fool over that?? Nah..i cant back them niggas on that, you gotta pick your spots, and them niggas shouda just paid cause they was in the wrong anyway and more importantly the price diffence was jack shit basically..i dont think i woulda even noticed that shit in the 1st place and if i did i wouldnt give a fuck enough to worry about why

Back