Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Conservatives vs White Liberals

Shenco

(Wasn't sure where to post this, move if necessary)

Alright so this dropped earlier this week and has been making the rounds on the internet. If you don't know Jubilee does this Middle Ground show where they bring two sides of an argument/spectrum and try to see if there is any thing where both sides agree on. This one was just wild

Oh and here's the all black version

Liberals, democrats, social justice warriors, democrat-minded people aren't meant to be taken seriously bout 8 or 9 times out of 10. (they all da same to me)

Normally, they over there in never never land. I mean that. You can literally make a laughing stock out of these kind of people and campaign off that like republicans do. Just came across your thread and haven't watched the videos yet, but that slavery video is normally what I'd give them credit for. Other than that, they ain't talkin' bout shyt.

I've seen both of these videos. The Black conservatives, outside of a couple, are mainly the "I don't want to do what people expect of Black people" types. Especially in that Black conservatives vs White liberals video. It's legit just a bunch of "well Black people are expected to do this so instead I think this" nonsense

"Black conservative" has become a performative term by default.. there's nothing wrong with the idea of being a black conservative on paper but in reality to be a black conservative is to be a coon of some sort

Their entire existence is trying to signal to white conservatives to distinguish them as the good negro. They make plenty of valid points and plenty of valid criticisms against liberals and democrats while completely ignoring and excusing the fascism and bigotry of white conservatives and Republicans

I can't think of one so-called black conservative I respect

Back