Welcome To aBlackWeb

#Bitcoin

thatboyd1zz

Lets talk about it

Everybody should be stacking religiously right now. Forget stocks Forget real eatate This the only way to create generational wealth. Go all in on bitcoin

Bitcoin will go to 100k. And faces will melt

Im up 200%.
stay safe

IMG_2672.jpeg

Lets discuss bitcoin only not crypto. None of that other stuff matters. Ill be posting updates in this thread for the rest of the bull run.

Bitcoin is the purest form of money we'll ever have and its better than gold you should be saving in bitcoin instead of banks.

Buy as much as you can and never sell
it.

The bitcoin halving just happend so for the next year there will be massive gains. Get in now before it get to crazy. The biggest asset managers in the world are buying bitcoin for the first time at record pace. Blackrock and Fidelity already own $30 billion worth in only 5 months. Smart money is in dont get left behind.

IMG_3045.jpeg

Let's say I wanted to jump in, how much should I invest as a first time time in Bitcoin?

Whatever you comfortable with. Throw something big at first then just dca.Pay all your bills then throw everything else in bitcoin. There will only ever be 21 million produced. So even if you got a little when bitcoin go into the millions you'll have something. Its going up forever.

This country is 35 trillion in debt and bitcoin the only life boat. Wall street been hating on bitcoin for 10 years already now that they see all the money printing & inflation is digging us deeper now they want in. 70k for a coin they about to pull the ladder up for good on retail get in now.

This is venezuela right now. Their currensy is so inflated its completly worthless people throw it out on the street. This is happening all over the world right now. Bitcoin fixes this. Bitcoin will transend many country currencies because bitcoin is worldwide.

Bitcoin is digital gold. Bitcoin is a finite asset and its going to change everything buy as much as you can the more they print the higher it will go. IMG_3084.jpeg

Bitcoin already up $25,000 this year but its been consolidating almost 3 months now and will rip higher at some point especially with intrest rate cuts on the horizon.

Nothing is beating this asset over a 5-10 year frame. Im all in
IMG_3087.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree with the premise of this thread.

I been a bitcoin buyer and holder for years now. Up some stupid number.

As a guy up on Bitcoin, ill still push back on "put everything on bitcoin and only bitcoin"

Diversify your portfolio is very real and very important.

It doesnt matter if bitcoin goes up 100% and sp500 goes up 10%. Thats still not a good reason to not divide your investments in both. You should never put yourself in a position where the crash of a single thing fucks up your net worth.

This isnt a knock on bitcoin. If you came in and said I have all my money in the sp500, i would react the same way and say thats not good, put some in bitcoin.

That said, my advice is for when your investments get big enough. If you have 1k to invest, throw it all into bitcoin. Dont diversify 1k. Lmaoooo. But once you get to lets say 10k, slight diversification should be your strategy.

Bitcoin is the shit. Im a believer. Im a holder. Buy and never sell even if you buy at 100k and the price falls to 10k. Itll always make money in the wrong on.

But never have all your investment in a single place. Diversification should always be part of the strategy.

Back