Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger ABW Pet Peeve: Posting Old News or Wack Memes?

Bigger ABW Pet Peeve: Posting Old News or Wack Memes?

• Total voters

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Doing these on here will get you called out. We’ve all posted some shit that we thought wasn’t posted yet only for it to be right above your post. Or we post something we thought was funny only for it to get no reaction or a random wack reaction.

Neither bother me, if you're like me you probably just go to the last page so I don't know what news has been posted.

With the memes I read them and keep it moving

Neither bother me either. But if you out a gun to my head, I'll say late news. Wack memes is a matter of perspective. It's all subjective. But late news? Nigga you know damn well if a certain type of news was first reported more than half an hour ago, niggas already have a thread on it.

Imagine hearing Kobe died and then coming on here 2 hours later and making a thread about it, without checking for an existing one.

Niggas might find your address and send the SWAT team.

Humor is subjective but the posting of old news is usually from laziness so I guess that one is more egregious. Personally I don’t really let it irk me.

I dont really see people posting old news like that anymore...but theres definitely some lame ass meme posters that have taken over

Reactions: GNS
My pet peeve is the niggas who double down on it

Back