Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big Sean - Better Me Than You šŸŒŽ

Added to Calendar: 08-30-24

Imagine apologizing to Big Sean for dissing him. This is why I will never take modern day rap beef seriously.

Why yall acting like Kendrick saying yo my bad there was a misunderstanding, i aint mean to put that out is such a big deal?

Shows character on Kendricks side imo
It's just how you interpret it depending on who says it. When jcole did it niggas swore him off. If other niggas did it we'd call them soft.

But with Kendrick it's a character buff since he's on the pedestal right now. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Lie to me.

It's just how you interpret it depending on who says it. When jcole did it niggas swore him off. If other niggas did it we'd call them soft.

But with Kendrick it's a character buff since he's on the pedestal right now. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Lie to me.
Niggas specifically spoke about HOW J. Cole did it.

Kendrick didn't put that record out. It leaked to the internet and by the time it did leak not only had the two already made peace but that track had also already come out as two different songs entirely (Paramedic! and Element).

An equivalent comp would be if Kendrick got on the Pop Out stage, apologized to Drake if public consensus was that Not Like Us was weak and then took it off of streaming.

But you're already aware that you're making a false equivalency.

And as I think about it -- it's type funny a diss track leaks towards Big Sean right when he was in the midst of press runs discussing his deep depression and contemplating suicide so a nigga swallows pride and reaches out to apologize about moving sloppy and contributing to public fodder -- and once that same nigga gets in a better place he takes your words and shows em off to another nigga with cameras rolling on some look at him apologizing to me, I was really bout that if it needed to be.

Lie to me.

I was cool with it when J. Cole did it. Cool with Kendrick if he really did it
IMG_6938.png

And as I think about it -- it's type funny a diss track leaks towards Big Sean right when he was in the midst of press runs discussing his deep depression and contemplating suicide so a nigga swallows pride and reaches out to apologize about moving sloppy and contributing to public fodder -- and once that same nigga gets in a better place he takes your words and shows em off to another nigga with cameras rolling on some look at him apologizing to me, I was really bout that if it needed to be.
Real sucker shit by Big Sean

Why big Sean get some much hate? I can listen to him. I'm not a super fan but I think he has bars and a flow to go along with it. Last album. I heard from him was dark sky paradise, which was decent.

i watched the whole big sean interview, and i didnā€™t get the impression that he was ā€œafraidā€ of kendrick.

he said he had something ready if there was real beef, but tde said there was no beef and kendrick apologized to him.

so whatā€™s he supposed to do? say fuck it and diss him anyway?

Back