Welcome To aBlackWeb

BIG BROTHER 2024 SEASON

deadeye

Warrior
So far, this is the best season I've seen in years.

I know being in the house like that can sometimes mess with people's heads, but Cedric was an idiot for volunteering to go up just because he wanted to prevent Tucker from winning the Veto.

Quinn's partially to blame for that too though.

First by even agreeing to put him up to begin with.

However, his biggest mistake was not telling Kimo and Tikor about The Collective.

Glad to see people not playing a scared game by doing what's really best for them and not just ............."going along with the house."

It's been a great season. I'm convinced Angela is a plant tho cause ain’t no way boy. Shes a certified karen. 😒

Hate that Cedric went out so sad, and this mf tucker keeps winning. I cut that shit off after he won hoh last night I was hot. 😫

It's been a great season. I'm convinced Angela is a plant tho cause ain’t no way boy. Shes a certified karen. 😒

Hate that Cedric went out so sad, and this mf tucker keeps winning. I cut that shit off after he won hoh last night I was hot. 😫

Thing is, Tucker's the main reason why the season's been as good as it is.

If he hadn't made the moves that he did, it would just be more of the same type of seasons we've been getting for the past few years.

Even though this is the best season in years, these are also the dumbest houseguests in BB history.

People volunteering to go up as pawns....HOHs dumb enough to put up people in their alliance as pawns....and this dumb broad Makensy backdooring someone who would've never come after her.

She probably doesn't even realize that she's the third wheel in her trio.

Can't see either one of them picking her if they all made it to the Final 3.

Back