Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Biden to officially nominates Kentanji Brown Jackson for US Supreme Court. Update: KBJ becomes 1st Blk woman Confirmed to the SCOTUS

It’s not an obsession lol we mutually talked shit yo each other often until you got ran out by somebody not black because of embarrassment. I don’t know what story you weaving nor do I care. You’re a character.
Not embarrassed but fed up with off code behavior. I already had 1 foot out of this off code cesspool. I made accounts on 2 other pro black sites in October cuz of how soft shoe abw is.

I def got ran off by non black Latino abusing his power on a black site. Definitely.

The only Ls and bans ive ever taken on this website are due to non black Latinos. Yall passive ass niggas allow disrespect from outsiders, that's why the anti black shit democrats do doesn't phase yall. Yall are doormats. Im different

But anyway, my life is better is than yours in every possible aspect and every time you beg for my attention I'll remind you

Not embarrassed but fed up with off code behavior. I already had 1 foot out of this off code cesspool. I made accounts on 2 other pro black sites in October cuz of how soft shoe abw is.

I def got ran off by non black Latino abusing his power on a black site. Definitely.

The only Ls and bans ive ever taken on this website are due to non black Latinos. Yall passive ass niggas allow disrespect from outsiders, that's why the anti black shit democrats do doesn't phase yall. Yall are doormats. Im different

But anyway, my life is better is than yours in every possible aspect and every time you beg for my attention I'll remind you

Cool story queen

you god forsaken faggot, still so OBSESSED with me, now my name is in your profile gotdamn!

anyway, stop me when i say something you and these plantation minded democoons can RELATE TO, ok?

I did that goof move because I was feeling myself coming off our tour in Japan opening for Lloyd and other foreign tours. We were able to do that because I'm a self made 6 figure hustling ass nigga who hasn't worked for another man since 2009. I have disposable income. I've made more money gambling on the Internet than you will make all year clocking in, Queer. A fact.

Being that I am self made and i don't answer to white people daily like yall, I don't feel the desire to participate in their anti black political process any more. I see the anti blackness so i dont support it, simple. Im not pressed. Yall see it too but your basic ass lives (and recessive genes) dictate that you have to stay loyal to them. Y'all are BEHOLDEN to white people because you're not in position to pushback. You pushback against the black ppl who pushback, because that's easier for you.

For the million time the democrats are anti black and pro every other group. You see biden got a bag of BILLIONS of OUR TAX DOLLARS ready for Ukrainians. If thats not yall wake up call, damn. That's a slap in the face to his loyal Plantation minions, but yall like being abused. Democrats heavily depend on your battered wife loyalty to help other groups easier. Yall are proud pawns, getting hoed for life. Yall still gonna vote for nothing and they know it. Yall still gonna accept symbolism over substance. Yall praising bedwenches in high places and pretending it's a win for black people. Yall still not pushing for reparations owed to your race cuz you don't wanna upset massa. Yall mediocre go along to get along niggas can't tell me shheeeit. Our experiences are way different

So while yall are celebrating this anti black bedwench judge and praying for anti black Ukraine because biden said so, I'm bout to pick up my beamer i flipped off gambling

Can you relate to any of that or fuck nah?

:hahaha:

Im not adding value to this site like that anymore

Anymore?!?!..........................
200w.gif

He wasn't looked too highly upon then but Clarence Thomas also came along when many were beholded to simply having a black person in a position of power was good enough. So that's where alot of the "Anita Hill is just trying to take a Black man down" sentiment came from. It wasn't so much that people thought Clarence Thomas was somebody he wasn't as much as it was people simply wanting to see another Black person in that seat of power and hope they'd eventually work for us.

crazy part is she won’t be the first or last to be accused of bringing a man down even if they are a victim

Back