Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bhad Bhabie and Whoa Vicky fighting

I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are plants & niggas need to leave these white demon girls alone because first sign they wanna go from being fake street to crying on instagram & playing the victim role. Hip hop laws are going to be knocking at everybody door involved. A "scared & crying" white girl is the highest form of alert for the police

I don’t really care about it being too far, it just wasn’t funny.

You're right. I was shitfaced and it was funny at the time. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me last night. My mind was going to some dark places.

If niggas didn’t already know this shit fake... I don’t know. This lil bitch makes my 11 year old look wise beyond her years.

smh. I maybe old af. but I miss the 90s when "keepin it real" was celebrated. Your career could be ruined if you were exposed for being fake. I blame reality TV

I went to her show in Denver this past Monday. It was solid enough, Hi Bitch is a fun song, and her opener (Asian Doll) was pretty decent. Good stage production too, though she has the complexion for the connections.

Back