Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beyonce vs Rihanna vs Aaliyah (One Gotta Go)

Who Is The Weakest Link?

• Beyonce

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rihanna

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Aaliyah

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Rih gotta go.

giphy.gif

B's the queen and I fuck with Rihanna heavyyyyyyyyyy, I like Aaliyah too, but Rihanna has too many hits b.

B's the queen and I fuck with Rihanna heavyyyyyyyyyy, I like Aaliyah too, but Rihanna has too many hits b.
thats the thing, I was about to oust Aaliyah for that reason but then I realized she has the better voice between her and Rih. Given the same songs, she'd have slayed them I think.

thats the thing, I was about to oust Aaliyah for that reason but then I realized she has the better voice between her and Rih. Given the same songs, she'd have slayed them I think.

Nah, I actually liek Rihanna' voice better.

Rih gone.

I was already an adult when she came out....

I don't have the same attachment to her or her music

How many do they have after that age that Aaliyah doesn't. Not her fault that she passed but their careers trump hers
cold world lmao. "not her fault that she passed but", if we bein fair we shld cut it off @ the 6yr mark so that its equal

Folks need to stop swinging on Bey's nipples. She cool, no doubt. But there is always someone better even if they are not signed.

It's not fair to compare anyone to Aaliyah because she wasn't allowed to grow as the other 2 have been due to her untimely death.
however, she would have been a force to be reckoned with for sure and there is not certainty that Beyonce would have been sweeping the competition as she has had Aaliyah survived.

Ri is the Bees Knees for sure but are we comparing VOCALS or just albums sales, which again isn't fair because Aaliyahs career was cut short.

Folks need to stop swinging on Bey's nipples. She cool, no doubt. But there is always someone better even if they are not signed.

It's not fair to compare anyone to Aaliyah because she wasn't allowed to grow as the other 2 have been due to her untimely death.
however, she would have been a force to be reckoned with for sure and there is not certainty that Beyonce would have been sweeping the competition as she has had Aaliyah survived.

Ri is the Bees Knees for sure but are we comparing VOCALS or just albums sales, which again isn't fair because Aaliyahs career was cut short.

All we have to compare is what is tangible. Same as when we compare cats like Pac, BIG, etc.

That's the thing Aaliyah didn't have time to grow so who's to say she wouldn't have fell off and besides she got the acting bug and maybe music wouldn't have been a big priority. Just based of her short career she doesn't have enough to surpass the other two.

I'm not saying she was wack because she was far from it, she just doesn't have the longevity.

All we have to compare is what is tangible. Same as when we compare cats like Pac, BIG, etc.

I hear you, but even with Biggie and Pac they almost have the same amount of years in the game or at least a variety to choose from at the time of their deaths.

You are taking 2 careers that have spanned over decades and one that didn't even last a decade. Not really fair if you ask me.

If I had to listen to 2 of the 3 artists forever it would be "sangin" Beyonce and Aaliyah. Ri gotta go in this instance.

I hear you, but even with Biggie and Pac they almost have the same amount of years in the game or at least a variety to choose from at the time of their deaths.

You are taking 2 careers that have spanned over decades and one that didn't even last a decade. Not really fair if you ask me.

If I had to listen to 2 of the 3 artists forever it would be "sangin" Beyonce and Aaliyah. Ri gotta go in this instance.

Nah I was saying people compare Pac and BIG, to Nas and Jay (etc) all the time, ofc Pac was a special case cuz he has just about the same amount of material as cats that's been in the game for 20 plus years, even though he was only around for 5, can't say the same for BIG.

But I respect your opinion.

Back