Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Discograhy: Ghostface vs Kendrick Lamar

Who U Got?

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Ghostface convincingly beat Scarface in the last poll. Who has the better discography , Ghostface or Kendrick Lamar?

Ghostface

GFK.jpg

vs

Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick-Lamar-Best-Album-Debate-682x351.png

where you getting these comparisons from?

ya magic 8 ball?

Would u prefer B.G vs Ghostface? @AP21
no, for a myriad of reasons, but im a realist too and any album of BG post Chopper City in the ghetto just waters down his catalog

especially the life after cash money shit

move around feat fresh was my shit though

Last week somebody had a thread saying that Kendrick's Damn is the album of the decade. So I went to the store and copped the CD. Its a great album, maybe one of the best albums I've heard in recent memory. But I only own GKMC and Damn. Haven't heard the other ones but those two albums are classics.

But this is Ghostface we're talking about. Truth be told I haven't heard every Ghostface album either but his catalog is deeper than Kendrick's due to the fact that he has a 20 year head start. Even if they were tied with solo albums, 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever would tip the scales in Ghost's favor.

My vote goes to Ghostface

Last week somebody had a thread saying that Kendrick's Damn is the album of the decade. So I went to the store and copped the CD. Its a great album, maybe one of the best albums I've heard in recent memory. But I only own GKMC and Damn. Haven't heard the other ones but those two albums are classics.

But this is Ghostface we're talking about. Truth be told I haven't heard every Ghostface album either but his catalog is deeper than Kendrick's due to the fact that he has a 20 year head start. Even if they were tied with solo albums, 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever would tip the scales in Ghost's favor.

My vote goes to Ghostface

What ghostface albums have u heard?

No hate to Kendrick but Ghostfaces run until Apollo Kids is impeccable.

His discography goes down hill from there but its not fair to hold that against him when compared to Kendrick because its hard to still have anything to rap about 20 years in.

Ironman, Supreme Clientele, Bulletproof Wallets, The Pretty Tony Album, Fishscale, More Fish, The Big Doe Rehab, Appolo Kids.

Plus his contributions to both Cuban Linx albums and Wu Tang Albums.

Thats an amazing run that I dont think anyone can match.

Back