Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best & Worst On Classics (Vol4): Good Kid Maad City

How come my CD only had one CD?

I didn't get the bonus disc.

TDE be on all type of shit.....physical copy you get these 2 songs, digital you get this one.....6 months later all copies got 3 new songs on em

I JUST noticed I had two extra songs on Redemption and I know im not crazy...them shits were not there when i downloaded it

I damn near listen to outstanding everyday

TDE be on all type of shit.....physical copy you get these 2 songs, digital you get this one.....6 months later all copies got 3 new songs on em

I JUST noticed I had two extra songs on Redemption and I know im not crazy...them shits were not there when i downloaded it

Yeah I heard Life Is Good had some bonus tracks that my CD doesn't have. And I actually bought it from the store.

It's weird, back in the 90s, they put bonus tracks on CDs to get people to switch from cassette to CD. Now they put bonus tracks on downloads to get people to switch from CD to downloading.

I guess at the end of the day, you can't make as much of a profit from selling a physical CD when you can just sell the mp3, which doesn't have a physical form.

However, CDs are better quality.

Best: Money Trees
Worst: Damn i forgot how bad that Compton joint was.

Shit just felt outta place

Best: Money Trees
Worst: Damn i forgot how bad that Compton joint was.

Shit just felt outta place

If you listen to the album as a soundtrack and narrative story (which it is) it fits perfect. It’s an album about a kid from Compton going through what he believes to be a normal day and in the process getting caught up in his surroundings.

Compton is the theme song. An ode to the city in which we just got taken on an eventful journey through.

If you listen to the album as a soundtrack and narrative story (which it is) it fits perfect. It’s an album about a kid from Compton going through what he believes to be a normal day and in the process getting caught up in his surroundings.

Compton is the theme song. An ode to the city in which we just got taken on an eventful journey through.

giphy.gif

Back