• Pierce

• T Mac

• PG

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
F1wNycqWYAMGANB

PG was the better two-way player, and I'd say the 2nd best in the league at his apex (behind Bron, of course), until he broke his leg.

Lmao what?

Yeah, I don't remember a time when Paul George was ranked that highly.

I do value 2 way players, and I'm not mad at anyone saying PG was better all-around than TMac, but I think the TMac's offense was far enough ahead of PG's that it outweighs the difference in their defense.

Why do y’all keep acting like PG with the pacers was this huge force?

First he was 2nd in the league before he broke his league now the post above mine lol

PG didn’t peak until after he left Indy

Why do y’all keep acting like PG with the pacers was this huge force?

First he was 2nd in the league before he broke his league now the post above mine lol

PG didn’t peak until after he left Indy
PG in indy was only ever the cat who had next.

Idk why we acting like he actually had it.

PG in indy was only ever the cat who had next.

Idk why we acting like he actually had it.
he was the worst version of himself in Indy

Idk it’s weird I guess guys either forgot about back then or they really don’t care for what he’s done the past 5 years

he was the worst version of himself in Indy

Idk it’s weird I guess guys either forgot about back then or they really don’t care for what he’s done the past 5 years

I think people look at his teams success with the Pacers and him being the leader of that squad with decent, but not elite supporting teammates.

It honestly makes a lot of sense why Paul George might be looked at so highly if you factor that in with him actually being good on offense and defense

I think people look at his teams success with the Pacers and him being the leader of that squad with decent, but not elite supporting teammates.

It honestly makes a lot of sense why Paul George might be looked at so highly if you factor that in with him actually being good on offense and defense
Out of those 2 very good years

PG gave you 17 and 7 and then 21 and 7

He was never better than Durant who won MVP one of these years

To help figure this out, I looked up their stats. Using the 4th thru the 8th season (a good case for their PRIME years), we can see who was the best:

Stat line.png

Melo 4th thru 8th season.png

PG-13 4th thru 8th season.png

T-Mac 4th thru 8th season.png

The Truth 4th thru 8th season.png

Back